~~~Spring Yankee Candle Exchange!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:bounce: :hyper: Time for the annual Spring Yankee Candle exchange!! :yay: :flower:

We will have a $15 MINIMUM on this one.

Please PM me your:
name
address
e-mail address
Scents you like/dislike:
Willing to be an elf if needed?
Willing to send internationally, if needed...must be by airmail?

Sign-ups will be until March 8. Names will go out that morning.
Mail-by date is March 15. :flower3:
Let the fun begin!!
:jumping1:

If anyone finds any codes to share....please post them ::yes::

$10 off $25 LWTS549 good through 3-27

for printable http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/email/registrationEmailInStoreOfferCoupons.gif

Yay! :banana: and this time I even know my favorites--went to the YC store yesterday & tried out a bunch!

I'll send a PM later when I have the time.

Me too! I'm in and will send a PM in a few minutes. :yay:

Here's another code. $15 off $45 purchase: CATW210 valid through 3/21/10.

Looking forward to hearing from you both.
What do you think of the new spring scents?
I am not too excited.....but I don't like florals. But I do have favorites that are still around :yay:

I liked a lot of the new ones, but I like florals. Did you try Drift Away or Fruit Salad? those were nice.

Looking forward to hearing from you both.
What do you think of the new spring scents?
I am not too excited.....but I don't like florals. But I do have favorites that are still around :yay:

I like some of them but I'm also a fan of most flowery scents. I don't like fruity scents such as Black Cherry or Pineapple Cilantro.

With our upcoming June trip :cool1: , I may have to pass on the Spring exchange :sad1: . I'm such a boring exchanger anyway - all I like are fruit scents in votives or tealights. Probably better I sit this one out. Thanks Nancy! Please let me know about the next one! :thumbsup2

Oh no, Kim :( You are ALWAYS in them.
The next one should be Sept. 1....but we'll see. Not many people signed up.
Seems to be a trend in exchanges these days :(

Oooh, I'm so tempted to join in on this one! I LOVE Yankee Candles. I'm SO sad STILL that they discontinued my FAVORITE candle scent, Coconut Bay. :sad1:

I don't care for florals, either, Nancy, but me and DH love the fruity scents.

I'll PM you soon if I decide to join...I think I may!! :lovestruc

Oooh, I'm so tempted to join in on this one! I LOVE Yankee Candles. I'm SO sad STILL that they discontinued my FAVORITE candle scent, Coconut Bay. :sad1:

I don't care for florals, either, Nancy, but me and DH love the fruity scents.

I'll PM you soon if I decide to join...I think I may!! :lovestruc

You may be able to find coconut bay....I have the latest catalog & it's in there.

::yes:: Coconut Bay is back!
I do have a Tiare Flower jar from several years ago, so some new ones, aren't really "new" just back.
Cherry Lemonade is one of my favorite spring scents.
I am going to the store on Sunday, so will do the realy sniffing then ;)

And correction.....fall exchange will not start Sept 1. :rolleyes: I leave on my cruise the 17, so it will be a couple weeks earlier so the exchange can be all done before I go :yay:

Please add me! :)

Be sure to get me your info if you want to play with us.

Glad to see so many familiar people signing up. This exchange has been going on so long.....we gotta love it :love:
Hope more new exchangers will join in with us too ::yes::

Oh no, Kim :( You are ALWAYS in them.
The next one should be Sept. 1....but we'll see.
I know, but things these days are... well, everyone knows... harder. I'm glad we're going to WDW tho!! :banana:

I haven't done our taxes yet tho..... maybe there's a refund (probably) that I can 'tap' for the exchange! ;) I'll keep my subscription to this thread open in the meantime. :thumbsup2

And Nancy, just in case I'm a 'no', can you PM me the new date for the Fall exchange, when you know it? Thanks! :goodvibes

Glad you get to go to WDW, Kim ::yes:: That is better than candles anyway :rotfl:

I have you now, Christi :teeth:

:woohoo: We have mrsheppo's DD in :yay:

We have hit 10 people playing so far, so this exchange made it and will be repeated next spring also. :woohoo:

Keep those names coming!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter