• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

Wow, is that a first?
As far as I know, yes! The line was crazy long so I didn't stop.

Did anyone see John Belky (sp?) on the course. I was hoping to cheer him on but never so him.

Really fun race, humid for me though!
Not on the course, but I saw him with his medal at the finish.

Meet the Robinsons is criminally underrated.
YES!

Apologies, the heat is getting to me. I will go sleep instead of meeting you at HH and lounging at Space 220 (cancelling now).
I'm leaning this direction as well. And I didn't sleep well last night. If you don't see me there, I'll catch you in the morning.

I took a relaxing resort morning, and I’m just on my way to Epcot for a walk around for Dapper Days. Then I’m still planning to be at Hurricane Hanna’s

Did anyone see John Belky (sp?) on the course. I was hoping to cheer him on but never so him.

Really fun race, humid for me though!
I saw John already back at the finish with Carissa I stopped before crossing the mat to congratulate him and take a selfie
As far as I know, yes! The line was crazy long so I didn't stop.
I was surprised it was only 20 mins when I reached it… got a cosmic rewind bg in line

Team,

With respect to tomorrow, does anyone know if they continue to run busses after the start? My wife wants to meet me at the finish line but doesn’t want to hang around from start to finish. Thanks!

I believe they were backstage at EPCOT during the marathon. At least that’s what my brain saw.
Can confirm that at least Star Lord was out, backstage of the GotG building during the marathon. Not sure if Gamora was out as well since I couldn't figure out who the character stop was initially, and @Mr_Incr3dible stopped for a pic and then filled me in.

I wonder what ticket sales have been like for the Typhoon Lagoon after party. I've been getting a lot of ads for it on FB and IG, and they're pushing it pre-race each day. Makes me hopeful that it won't be that crowded 😄
Wish they were doing an Epcot after party again like W&D. We had such a great time at that.

Can confirm that at least Star Lord was out, backstage of the GotG building during the marathon. Not sure if Gamora was out as well since I couldn't figure out who the character stop was initially, and @Mr_Incr3dible stopped for a pic and then filled me in.
I don’t recall seeing Gamora

Gamora was out during the marathon (without Starlord) when I went by, so they must have been alternating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter