Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

I waited about 25 for Edna, and that included a very brief break. She was a little more interactive than was conducive to keeping the line moving quick.

Sadness was about 5

I'm watching a livestream of the 5k from this morning and need to share this for any other parents with Cars-obsessed kids. :D

Around World Showcase they played "You Might Think," which is featured in Cars 2. HOWEVER, the movie doesn't feature the version from The Cars, it has a cover by Weezer. Which I always thought was weird, because the band is literally called THE CARS. (It's also superior.) Well, the version runDisney played is actually the version by The Cars, not the Cars 2 version. As soon as I heard it I made my husband come in the room to confirm I wasn't going crazy. :D

For anyone going to the expo: A friend ran her first rD race on PW, and had a fantastic time. She did the half, and absolutely loved it. When she got home, she couldn’t find the rD tank that she thought she’d bought. It was one of the generic black and blue women’s tank tops that say “Every Mile is Magic.” She wears an XL. If anyone is going to the expo, and can get one for her, please let me know. She (or I, if you prefer) will Venmo you for the cost of the shirt and postage. Thank you!
It looks like this, but in black:
1681495424741.jpeg

First(?) bus from Pop left 2:53 sort of full-ish (I think there’s people on all the rows, but not all the seats)

Characters
Mater & wall e who probably will stay all weekend
Sully ( line is already loooong)
Jessie

I assume tomorrow’s line up will be Mater, wall e, a monsters character, a Toy Story character

Do the DJs not know any other Taylor Swift songs? We had Shake It Off twice in like, half an hour 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter