• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Square One DIS Meet Photo

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
I have put these into the DIS Photo Album also but until they are "approved", here we all are. We had a lot of fun and must have talked for at least 3 hours!

From the left clockwise:

Disneykins(Debbie & Tony), Scratch42(Janet), TimNDansMom(Julie)
Sq1meet1.jpg

Lauren and her DM MaMudduck(Wendy), Disneykins, Baboo(Kathy), Scratch42 and her DD Tanya
Sq1meet2.jpg

Great photos thanx for sharing!

I didn't recognize Scratch42 with clothes on :p

I am referring of course to the only time I met her wearing her LIME GREEN DIS-swimwear!

>>^..^<<

Had a great time at Square One on Saturday. Thanks to everyone for coming. Nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones. We're thinking of planning one for London in late October, early November. There might also be one in Niagara Falls for the Festival of Lights.

FYI

WEEKEND OF NOVEMBER 22, 2003

FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS!

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDARS!

Great Pics as usual Julie!

Thanks

Scratch

:smooth:

It was great! It's seems really funny that Kathy & I have to drive all the way to Mississauga to see each other. Guess Ptbo is bigger than I thought.;)

Scratch: I left THE package with SIL on Saturday. LOTS of Pixie dust please!!!!!!!!!

Lauren wants more pins to catch up to Tanya! I told her i'll buy them at the same time as I buy into DVC.

Just think that collection all started with AMEX White Gloves!LOL

Thank Goodness for those Pin Sales at the Disney Store!

PIXIE DUST on it's way!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter