• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR-New Section and Water Feature?

PinkTink63

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pictures of the new section at SSR? I am really wondering about the new water feature. Does anyone know when it is going to be open? I can't seem to find any pictures any where!
Thanks!

Stephanie

We were there last week and it was open. I don't have any pictures though.
It is very nice, the pool is quite basic but is a good size. I think it is a little
larger than the CP quiet pool. The splash area has sprayer things the kids can run through, and horse heads that shoot water for water fights. There is a pool bar and a refill station. Very nice red loungers to sunbathe on. I think it would be a nice area to stay in as it is a short walk to the main pool and restaurants.

I have seen pictures posted. Maybe on the thread that was for Saratoga Springs owners & lovers? I will see if I can find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter