SSR Resort Grounds

kevinW1122

Havin' a ball at the House of Mouse.
In your opinion, what would be the most ideal section to stay in at SSR?

Depends what you want.

Great view & closest to DTD: Congress Park
Closest to main area: Springs (followed by CP then Grandstand)
First Bus Stop: Grandstand
Last Bus Stop: Springs

Grandstand also has the second theme pool and is surrounded by the golf course.

As vandy said they are all very unique. The Paddocks is our favorite, we love the water views and it is very quiet and we drive, and love the easy in and easy out it allows.

We have stayed in Congress Park and Grandstand - LOVED both. CP was us alone and GS was with our kids. The room was newer in the GS and the first on and off the bus was a plus for the kids.

At CP we utilized the walking path to DTD several times and thought the walk was pleasant even at the end of July. I think there might be a playground there, but we did not notice one.

Both had beautiful views, (GS golf course/courtyard and CP was DTD) and were fairly close to the main area - GS perhaps a little closer. Both have their own "quiet" pool (GS has a water play area, too). Just wonderful places!!

If we were going again, I would probably request to be in either of the two hoping to get one of them.

I did notice that often times since the Springs was the last bus stop, people either had to wait for the next bus or stand. It is the section in the heart of the action though.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter