Standard Rooms at RPR vs HRH

IMGONNABE40!

<font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I
I am considering a stay at RPR summer 2004. My only concern is the size of the rooms. We have stayed in the standard size HRH rooms and found them to be comfortable for our family of 3. I know that the rooms at RPR are about 40 sq feet smaller than the rooms at HRH. My question is whether or not the rooms actually feel that much smaller. Where do you lose the space? Is the sink area separate from the toilet/tub area as they are at the HRH? Thanks for any info.

I have stayed in both and they seemed about the same to me.

Beds in both are great.

Some people complained of the "tiny" rooms and "dark" feeling of the RP when it first opened. I did not find the room to be tiny or dark. It is tastefully decorated as is the Hard Rock. The sink is separate from the bath. I think for three people it will be fine.

I still preferred the Hard Rock though - just the "feel" of it - I love the pool area of the Hard Rock . The RP has just as much luxury, but I preferred the HR.

I have stayed at both as well and I think the rooms at HRH are bigger and brighter. The rooms at RPR are just a little smaller and not as bright. I do however, like the decor of the rooms at RPR best. I really like the island theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter