Standby for Chef Mickey's

DisDadX2

Earning My Ears
Missed Chef Mickey's on last two trips, swore we would get there on this visit. Dummy me waited too long to make a PS and the whole week we're there, the restaurant is booked.:(

Does anyone know if they have a stand-by policy?

similiar things happened to me, but at 1900 Park Fare. Does anyone know the standyby policy, if there is one, for 1900 PF?

are you serious?? seems that we each got the PS the other wanted. i was able to get CM for my vacation over halloween fairly easily. but PF was booked every single day!!! when i checked for 11/1 or 11/2 the CMs told me that a message came up on their screen that PF was no longer taking bookings in an effort to give people more time with the characters?!? so for the whole first week of nov. the PF is no longer taking PS. we tried getting it for the last couple days of oct. and no luck there either :(

what day were you able to get PF for?? when did you call and get PF??

I called today looking for Mon. Nov. 10. Had them check for an opening at anytime on anyday of that week. The only thing available at CM's was 9:15 and later.

We would be facing serious melt-down by that time of day with our 5 and 7 yr old DS's.

we are going to be there the week before you, so i guess our week was just bad for PF :( Glad you were able to get them though :) at first, they offered me 8:30 for chef mickey, i took that, but i like to go to buffets earlier for the better food, so i called back 2 or 3 more times and finally on the 3rd time the CM had a bunch of different times open (really early, mid dinnertime and really late), the first time i had called, i was only getting 8:30 or later. 5 or 5:30 was too late since we wanted to see Wishes on our first night, so i took 7:30 and hope to make it there after the park closes at 7 and the mad rush heads for the door. unfortunately, i was not able to get PF at anytime for any day of our 6 day stay. guess those princesses are popular...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter