Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser How To Know First?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get the AP emails either. Spouse though got the DVC starcruiser email so at least one of us will get details.
Yeah, my nephew got his DVC starcruiser email as well. The only hope I have of even doing this is if they decide they can afford the 8 person suite. I really wish the email they sent would have outlined the cost of the suites. Either way, they have 4 adults now (two adults and two teenagers) so apparently they can only book the 8 person Captain Suite if you take the cabin occupancy example as truth. The Standard Cabin specifically states 3 adults and 1 child. Not sure if that's a hard rule from Disney or just an occupancy example. I mean, why not 4 adults? I'm very confused about it. Anyway, with 5 adults (including me) we apparently can only do the big suite. I doubt the Standard Cabin could accommodate 5 adults anyway. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, my nephew got his DVC starcruiser email as well. The only hope I have of even doing this is if they decide they can afford the 8 person suite. I really wish the email they sent would have outlined the cost of the suites. Either way, they have 4 adults now (two adults and two teenagers) so apparently they can only book the 8 person Captain Suite if you take the cabin occupancy example as truth. The Standard Cabin specifically states 3 adults and 1 child. Not sure if that's a hard rule from Disney or just an occupancy example. I mean, why not 4 adults? I'm very confused about it. Anyway, with 5 adults (including me) we apparently can only do the big suite. I doubt the Standard Cabin could accommodate 5 adults anyway. Fingers crossed!
I think you may be looking at the sample rates. Here's info about the standard cabin:
Screenshot_20210930-191631.png
It states all bunks, including the pull down can accommodate an adult, so up to 5 adults can sleep in a standard cabin.

More here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/planning/
I did see the 3 adults, 1 child part referenced but that's under the sample pricing section on that page.

Check your spam and promotions folders in your email accounts. Ours was in promotions folder.
.Screenshot_20210930-192939_Gmail.jpg

We are DVC members and AP holders but no email. Did only some people get the email?
Check your spam and/or promotions folders in your email account. Ours was tagged as promotional and put into that folder. Not sure why.

Check your spam and promotions folders in your email accounts. Ours was in promotions folder.
.View attachment 608955
Checked, but not in either. I'm saying I never, ever get these types of emails. My email is the same as it's been for over 20 years and Disney definitely has that email address. I've even called to complain and CMs have verified my email address. For some reason I just get merchandising emails, emails about Disney on Ice, Disney on Broadway, yada yada...never on new ride AP previews or announcements. There are many AP holders on these boards who report the exact same thing. I don't even get infuriated about it anymore, because there's nothing that can be done. UNCLE!!

Checked, but not in either. I'm saying I never, ever get these types of emails. My email is the same as it's been for over 20 years and Disney definitely has that email address. I've even called to complain and CMs have verified my email address. For some reason I just get merchandising emails, emails about Disney on Ice, Disney on Broadway, yada yada...never on new ride AP previews or announcements. There are many AP holders on these boards who report the exact same thing. I don't even get infuriated about it anymore, because there's nothing that can be done. UNCLE!!
I'm similar, barely ever get any emails from Disney, and certainly never any of the good ones you need for previews / early booking privileges, etc... and I too tried working with CMs on the phone, 2 or 3 times, to try and fix it. It never works.

The only emails I do seem to consistently get are from Disney+.

So, from what I've seen, am I right in thinking that, if you're a DVC member / AP holder, but you don't want to travel in that March/April/early May period, you have to wait until 28th October general release for the later travel dates?

So, from what I've seen, am I right in thinking that, if you're a DVC member / AP holder, but you don't want to travel in that March/April/early May period, you have to wait until 28th October general release for the later travel dates?
That's how I read it.

As to whether more dates will open for general booking, I'm sure they will. They'll probably open up for at least through the end of the year. Note: I have no inside information - this is merely my gut feeling.

And on the price of the upgraded suites, I haven't seen anything. The only pricing I've seen anywhere is the sample pricing for 2 adults ($4,809), 2 adults/1 child ($5,299) and 3 adults/1 child ($5,999) in the 8/20-9/17 window for a standard room. That's on the web site. I've seen no other story with different numbers other than the kind of conjecture I put on the first line of this reply.

I should also mention that the page (can't post a link to it for some reason) that shows the sample pricing also has a calendar for departure dates in March through May (and goes to the end of the month). It looks like it'll have pricing once the page is fully populated, but for the moment it merely confirms the every other day schedule plan.

One last note: that calendar showing dates: it has dates through September populated, so we know they'll be booking at least through then on 10/28.

At only 100 rooms, I imagine this will sell out for awhile. I wonder what the cancelation policy will be, like if we book dates farther out and the reviews aren't amazing.

So we got the email about booking via DVC but would need to use points. Can we book early as annual pass holders and then just pay cash, not points? We didn’t get an AP email but I thought I read some AP holders got an email.

edited to add: we also have a visa chase card but no email.

Last edited:
I’m an AP holder but didn’t receive an email. I also have the Disney Visa. I did receive the DVC email but would prefer not to use points. What phone number do AP holders use to book?

I’m an AP holder but didn’t receive an email. I also have the Disney Visa. I did receive the DVC email but would prefer not to use points. What phone number do AP holders use to book?
Would love to know they AP process too.

Got the DVC email - but def don’t want to use points.

Can Dreams agents book this for APs? I’ve never used before — but I think they would have a lot of value added.

No email for me. I get passholder emails, but not for this. Wonder how they pick who to send to?

My Gold AP vouchers haven't been activated yet, but they would be activated in time for my trip. Do I qualify for AP early booking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter