Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

@PrincessV

Those weren't supposed to be falafel in your garden spread. They are vegetarian meatballs (kefta). That's why they have the spice profile that they do. I thought it was falafel also, but noticed the description right before I placed the order. I don't like kefta so I got the Shaak roast instead.

@PrincessV

Those weren't supposed to be falafel in your garden spread. They are vegetarian meatballs (kefta). That's why they have the spice profile that they do. I thought it was falafel also, but noticed the description right before I placed the order. I don't like kefta so I got the Shaak roast instead.
Well that does explain it, doesn't it?! Bummer. Falafel would be a better fit, I think.

I would assume it's ok to take drinks out of Oga's since you can have alcohol in HS, but does anyone know the policy about ordering my 2 drinks I can consume inside and purchase one "to go" drink for DD (the Cliff Dweller - she wants the cup but she will be building a droid with DH while I have my ADR).

I would assume it's ok to take drinks out of Oga's since you can have alcohol in HS, but does anyone know the policy about ordering my 2 drinks I can consume inside and purchase one "to go" drink for DD (the Cliff Dweller - she wants the cup but she will be building a droid with DH while I have my ADR).
yes, just ask for the drink to go so they bring it out in a plastic cup (if you want the mug just let them know and they can give it to you clean) but you can only buy 2 drinks if there's only one person ordering

Well, how do I put this , Ogas, I found it that you are paying for the experience and it was an experience....

The drinks were oddly mixed and some of the flavors were outright gross, the margarita version was the single worse drink I have tasted, my wife took 2 drinks from it and was done. I was there for the beer flight and the beer were actually pretty good, the gold squadron lager was the bomb, the flight looks nice on top of our bar. We also had the yub nub and was just not that good for the cost, too sweet and little to no boose.
I wished they would have just served POR bar drinks. They did pack us in there as there were 9 of us at a standing table that was meant for about 6, VERY uncomfortable and the table was not big enough to hold the drinks we all ordered, I liked it but did not enjoy it, so I canceled our 9:15PM night cap and jumped on SDD 2 times during that time....

But I did have a coo surprise in my bag when I opened it up when we got to the room, I was messing around with the server about keeping the menu as it was cool looking and has a leathery feel to it, told him to leave it on the table so I could take it and was told the storm troopers would be there to inspect my bag if I did so, we messed around like that for the rest of the time, very fun server he took the menu when he picked up some of the empty glasses and well, this is what I found in my bag....

Attachments

• 20190903_221044.jpg
    20190903_221044.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 20190903_221511 (1).jpg
    20190903_221511 (1).jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190829_151248.jpg
    20190829_151248.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 106
Is Oga's at breakfast worth it? I mean I am not big on liquor or even a super sweet drinks at 9:15am when our reservations are for. And we will be hungry by then since we will get there for the 6am opening. I really want to just experience it once so thinking of ordering the Mustafar Lava roll thing and maybe a coffee drink. Thought I wanted the souvenir Yub Nub cup but the more I think about it do I really need another $40 thing that will just sit in the house unused? I already own the giant ceramic Nautilus from Trader Sam's :tongue: and while it is awesome it just sits there in my "Disney" room.

In case this is helpful, the DIS crew just did a review of the breakfast drinks at Oga's

Anybody know what the mystery exotic fruit flavor is in the outer rim drink?
With its pink hue, it’s probably dragon fruit. We had the Overnight Oats that were that same hue and were topped off with more dragon fruit and berries.

Ok - even if one is non-alcoholic? Thanks
We visited 3 times.
On every visit, as soon as DH and I ordered our 2nd drinks we were given our check.
We had no option to order additional drinks.
I didn't ask to order more so no idea what the answer would have been.
And, on one visit one of my drinks was sans alcohol. So even without is included in the 2 limit.

We had the following drinks on all our visits, between DH and I
Liked them all, loved some.
  • Fuzzy Tauntaun – peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and “buzzz” foam - $15.00
  • Jedi Mind Trick – grapefruit and rose vodka, falernum, blue curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice, and grapefruit bitters - $14.00
  • The Outer Rim – silver tequila, açaí liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt, and exotic fruit purée - $16.00
  • Cliff Dweller – citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and Seagram’s Ginger Ale - $32.00 with souvenir porg mug
  • Jet Juice – bourbon, chile liqueur, açaí liqueur, white grape juice, and lemon juice -$14.00
  • Bespin Fizz – rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl - $17.00
  • Beers on Tap
    • Gold Squadron Lager $12.00
    • White Wampa Ale $13.00
    • Gamorrean Ale $12.00
    • Bad Motivator IPA $12.00
DH's favorite, other than the beer, Jet Juice (he got it twice). My favorite Jedi Mind Trick
Fuzzy Tauntaun was good but the tingle foam we so odd I'm not sure I could ever get use to drinking it.
I had the beer flight, DH got a full glass or two. Gamorrean I believe. I liked all the beers but the White ale but I expected that. I don't like White ales. They are like drinking water with calories. And who needs that? LOL

We also had the milks with alcohol in the stand outside. Went in to it expecting to like the blue but I LOVED! the green. I think I had 5 over 3 days.

We also liked the pop corn twice. Obviously we enjoyed it. Like a kettle corn I guess.

Last edited:
I just noticed Docking Bay 7 doesn’t offer mobile ordering at WDW, but Ronto Roasters and the Milk Stand do. Does anyone know if they’ll start to offer it at DB7?

I just noticed Docking Bay 7 doesn’t offer mobile ordering at WDW, but Ronto Roasters and the Milk Stand do. Does anyone know if they’ll start to offer it at DB7?

They offer it at DL, so I would assume they will eventually. Probably didn't want to right in the beginning due to crowd fears.

Just got back! Our visit to Oga's was SUPER fun.

Hubby got the Fuzzy Tauntaun, I got the Jedi Mind Trick. LOVED my drink. The buzz foam on hubby's drink was....weird? But not bad! We both tried it and it took a bit for the "numbing" sensation to hit us (it wasn't instantaneous) but once it did it was pleasantly weird lol. As fuzzy navels go, the drink was good.

Kids got a Blue Bantha (blue milk smoothie with a cookie on top) and Jabba Juice (a fruit juice mix with boba balls in it). The Blue Bantha is worth it simply for the fact that it includes a full size cookie! DS10 liked the Jabba Juice, with the addition of cantelope juice it tastes a little more "exotic" than regular tropical fruit juice. And he was silly over the boba balls :)

I think they grow the chicken in a rectangular box. Kind of like those Mickey shaped pumpkins in Epcot.
Off topic- have you read The Hoboken Chicken Emergency by Daniel Pinkwater? One of my favorite childhood books

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter