Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I'm super excited as i was late to the ressies party and didnt manage to get one 60 days out but now extra hours have been added to my day (yay!). Anyone know how long after hours are extended do they usually add in the extra Oga's hours? I've been checking every 30 mins or so as i dont want to miss it (the hours were only added this aft and dont reflect yet in Oga's hours) but i also realize at some point i must go to sleep etc :) !

I'm super excited as i was late to the ressies party and didnt manage to get one 60 days out but now extra hours have been added to my day (yay!). Anyone know how long after hours are extended do they usually add in the extra Oga's hours? I've been checking every 30 mins or so as i dont want to miss it (the hours were only added this aft and dont reflect yet in Oga's hours) but i also realize at some point i must go to sleep etc :) !
Well just for anyone who was wondering I checked every 5 mins from 6am EST today. At 10am it was still showing a 10am opening. At 10:05 it showed 9am and nothing available for any day in the week. I got no pings of reservation alerts from touring plans or the paid mouse one. :(. Boooooo! I thought I at least had a chance but alas. I just can’t believe the whole week would be gone in 5 mins with no notifications. Seems fishy....

Well just for anyone who was wondering I checked every 5 mins from 6am EST today. At 10am it was still showing a 10am opening. At 10:05 it showed 9am and nothing available for any day in the week. I got no pings of reservation alerts from touring plans or the paid mouse one. :(. Boooooo! I thought I at least had a chance but alas. I just can’t believe the whole week would be gone in 5 mins with no notifications. Seems fishy....
I doubt you missed it. Sometimes the reservations don’t get added for a few days or even a week. Keep checking!

ARGH! Got an alert that an Oga's reservation was available for the perfect day & time. When I went to reserve, the Disney World site sent me into an endless loop of logging into my account and I missed it!!! DAGNABBIT!!! I've been having this problem for a good week now, when I click on "check availability" it keeps asking me to log in again and again and AGAIN!

I'm hoping to get an Oga's ressie for May. We have 6 adults and a baby. Do I need to make the ressie for 7 or would I be better off making it for 6?

I have a quick question about Oga's, I am going up for a short trip in April and can't get a dining reservation, which doesn't surprise me so was wondering, it is only me, do they have a bar that I can sit at or do I need a reservation for that as well? Thank You.

I have a quick question about Oga's, I am going up for a short trip in April and can't get a dining reservation, which doesn't surprise me so was wondering, it is only me, do they have a bar that I can sit at or do I need a reservation for that as well? Thank You.
If they're busy, you need a reservation just to get in the door.

Oga's isn't a restaurant; it's just a bar/lounge, so there is no separate area where you can "sit at the bar." Even though there is no dining (just drinks and snacks), they they require "dining" reservations as a way to control the crowds because of Oga's low capacity and high popularity.

Edited to Add: It is possible to do a walk-up if they aren't busy.

Last edited:

Use touringplans to help get a reservation. You can also try joining the standby list the second the list opens it in the morning. First thing in the morning is the best chance at walking in. Literally first, as soon as people are allowed in the park. As pp said, the actual bar is accounted for in the reservation system. Currently very few people are placed there due to social distancing.

Keep an eye out for new reservations to open. Park hours are likely to be extended for your trip if they haven't been already (hours were extended today for 4/4-4/10), and in-park dining usually follows within a few days, if not the same day. That's how I got an Oga's reservation after the park closes for my trip (following an 8pm close I have Oga's at 8:30 and Savi's at 9:05) - my hours were extended last Friday, and dining options in DHS were added early on Tuesday of this week.

Thank you all so much, I will try all of the following, I was thinking that if I got there when it opened not many people would be there, that is what I will try and while there or before I will try for my ROTR boarding group. Not sure I have this all figured out but going to try. Is Disney not doing fast passes right now? Also does Galaxy's Edge still have the single rider line open? Thank you.

Thank you all so much, I will try all of the following, I was thinking that if I got there when it opened not many people would be there, that is what I will try and while there or before I will try for my ROTR boarding group. Not sure I have this all figured out but going to try. Is Disney not doing fast passes right now? Also does Galaxy's Edge still have the single rider line open? Thank you.
No fast passes and no single rider lines currently.

I know the drinks are pre-mixed, but has anyone asked for “garnish” changes? Specifically is the buzz button foam itself nonalcoholic and able to be added to a non-alcoholic drink?

Got my blue milk right away by ordering on the app. Then I took it to the Starwars entrance where there are benches for eating.

I don't know if I'm in the right place. Is there a thread here for people dropping Oga's?

We leave in 2 weeks and I am trying my hardest to snag one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter