• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stars and Stripes length of stay passes

cassie714

<font color=purple>Revenge of the Mummy kept on br
I am not sure this was the right board to post this question but maybe someone here knows the answer.

We are staying 8 nights at PO-FQ. I wanted to buy the stars and stripes pass from SOG. Will they let me buy a 7 day pass or will they make me buy an 8 day one. The first day we get there we did not want to waste a day going to the park. And we didn't plan on going to the park the day we leave. If anyone could help ne with some info I would appreciate it. I already tried the web sight and it doesn't really say specifically what days they count as length of stay.

We purchased our S & S passes at SOG in May. Some in our group didn't want the arrival day included. They required them to purchase the passes after 5 pm in order to have that day excluded.

I've got a couple of questions along this line as well. I noticed on the SOG website that the Stars and Stripes passes were only good for guests staying at SOG or a WDW Resort.

Does that mean that military personnel staying at the Swan or Dolphin cannot get these passes?

Also, we have several members of our party that will be leaving earlier than others. Will they be able to use these passes (assuming we can get them)?

Thanks for any info.

If you are eligible for S & S passes, you can purchase them if staying at Swan or Dolphin. The eligible sponsor may purchase them for any combination of lengths to suit his/her guests.

We stayed at BWV and my Dad went over to SOG and bougth passes for my parents. So you can buy the park passes without staying there. You have to show your military ID to get in though. I'm not sure what they paid, but they did save

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter