Stateroom credits

nisiemouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I though I read once here that you were eligible for a stateroom credit of $50 if you were a first time cruiser. If so, do the travel agencies do this also? We don't have the disney Visa. Thanks.

You'll need to ask your TA to request it from DCL by noting it on your reservation. I was skeptical, but sure enough, we got a card the first day in the cabin sating we had received the credit to our account.

How early do you need to request this? -- I am leaving on the 11/9 sailing on Wonder. Is this credit available on the 4 days as well?

Thanks

adamb

I asked my travel agent about this first time cruiser's credit and she told me because of the rate that we got that this did not apply to us. Does anyone have any additional information about this? It has me curious as we leave in less than a week from now.pirate:

The code for first time cruiser is "REF" just get your agent to call DCL with the code. We got a 50.00 credit on our 7 day.

Wendy

We got the REF code. Since we had 2 rooms, we got $50/room.

May I ask which travel agency everyone used who got the REF code?I think my TA said she gave us the group rate and that was why we couldn't get the credit. I though the credit came from DCL and not the agent though. :confused: :upsidedow

If you still belong to DC, you get a $50 credit. You can either use the first time cruiser, or DC, but not both. We got if for our cruise in Dec.:boat:

Don't assume that the credit will be there - I didn't get mine and many other cruisers have posted that theirs wasn't there either. I just took a little work at guest services (and I brought a letter from my TA that explained when the TA called and whom they spoke with). All set after that (and quickly spent)
Double check carefully!
Barbara

It is true that the shipboard credits are not combinable with group discounts, military discounts, Florida Resident discounts, etc... This even includes the Castaway Club shipboard credits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter