~Stationery sent/ received thread~COMPLETED!!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
OKay, all names are out so please check your PMs.

The mail by date is Saturday, March 29. Delivery confirmation is strongly recommended.

Please post here once you've mailed your exchange, AND post again when (and what) you receive. ;) :cool1:

Thanks for playing, and have fun!

5 names left to be picked up. But with the holiday, that's not surprising. Hopefully by tomorrow everyone will have their names and be ready to shop!! :cool1:

happy-easter.gif

Picked up my name late last night. Will be shopping tomorrow, hopefully mailing on Wednesday or Thursday. :cool1:

OKay all names have been picked up but one. I'm pretty sure that person is on vacation right now though.....

Thanks for picking up all your names so quickly everyone!! And remember to post once you've actually mailed. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

And speaking of which, I mailed out mine and Noelle's packages today. :)

We just got home early this AM. Picked up our names and will be shopping after I get some sleep. :thumbsup2

I just went shopping. I just need to get a couple of flat rate boxes and mail them out :)

I did some shopping at lunch time today, but the store I was in didn't have anything really cute. So I'll go to another store either tonight or tomorrow.

I just placed an order on Amazon.com. I was looking at my schedule this week and don't have time to get to the store, so I decided to order online.

HS BASEBALL SEASON JUST STARTED!!

hopefully my package will go out tomorrow...I have it all put together for df to take to the post office while hes working tomorrow. Hopefully he'll take it. I'll be back after he gets home from work to say for sure:)

I just placed an order on Amazon.com. I was looking at my schedule this week and don't have time to get to the store, so I decided to order online.

HS BASEBALL SEASON JUST STARTED!!
Oooooh baseball!!
36_8_3.gif

hopefully my package will go out tomorrow...I have it all put together for df to take to the post office while hes working tomorrow. Hopefully he'll take it. I'll be back after he gets home from work to say for sure:)
Sounds good! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter