Stay And Scream Questions.

DocBosch

<font color=blue>Hasta La By Bye, Doc<br><font col
I have a few questions about HHN and Stay And Scream.

What exactly are you paying for the HHN pass when you buy a day ticket and then purchase the night ticket inside the park?

If your going on a peak day, such as the 27th, is it a good idea to do Stay And Scream (without pre-purchasing the tickets)? Would there be a chance of a HHN sellout before your able to purchase it that day inside the park (as opposed to purchasing it in advance), or of it selling out really early in the day?

Also, I know there is a Florida resident discount for the HHN tickets (though i suspect that Stay And Scream amounts to a bigger discount) but is there a FL resident discount for a regular day pass?

I just remeber form years past purchasing the USF day pass with a discount, then purchasing the HHN tickets once isnide with the Stay And Scream offer, but now im not sure how i did it.

Thanks.

The Stay and Scream pass gives you a one-day ticket and a HHN ticket for that night. As for buying ahead, I would buy ahead for the 27th. Most of the times, HHN sells out the weekend before Halloween.

I haven't seen a Florida resident discount for Universal tickets.

You don't have to tell me. It's already hapened once.

I'm gonna use the FL resdident/Taco Bell HHN discount because I realized it saves you as much muoney as Stay And Scream does. And then I'm gonna purchase the USF tickets on the day, so I can see if my discount card still works.

And I'm gonna call Universal tomorrow to order. I sure hope it's not sold out.

Again, Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter