Staying at AKL, where do we get milk for baby's bottle?

We stayed at AKL in January. I remember they sold milk in the gift shop & in the fast food section. I don't remember the price, but more than the store. You'd be better off if you are taking a towncar service over to make a grocery stop. I was just there last week and we used Yourride transportation to & from the airport. They made a 30min grocery stop & it was nice.

We just got back from AKL. DS is 14 months old so we did the milk thing too. I brought milk - the kind that can stay at room temp - they look like little juice boxes.

When we ran out of those I bought milk at the Mara & the gift shop. They were the very small cartons & cost $1.35 a carton!! (I am going through my receips as I type).

As DISMOMof3 said, if you are renting the town car from the airport to hotel (we used Tiffany Town Car), take advantage of the stop at the grovery store. We did & bought bottled water, diapers, snacks, etc.

This is going back a couple of years, but in the gift shop at ASMo, a pint of milk was 85 cents. That was Nov. 1999.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter