Staying at resort/60 fastpass???

Madhead22

Earning My Ears
hi people I have a quick question , I'm staying at PORS beginning the Friday after thanksgiving for 2 days, then Wyndham bonnet creek for the remainder of week, I got 3day PH for family and plan on using them that mon-tues-wens while staying at WBC , my question is Can I begin making fastpass 60 days out since I'm spending weekend at WDW property. Ty

Sorry but you were wrong I was able to do them at 60
A lot of the info you will get on this board is opinion. Sometimes it will be what the responder wants to be the rules not what they actually are. I’ve gotten misinformation argued to me because the other person thought the answer should be their way.

AOA is on site. You can make 60 day FP for the length of your on-site stay, starting with your check in day, and through the end of the day you check out.

You cannot book one night on site, for instance, and then book 10 days of FP at 60 days. You get check in and check out, and the other 8 days open at 30 days.

Again your wrong , I'm staying PORS the fri nite and sat nite , then moving to WBC, for remaining week I purchase 3 day park hoppers and have no intentions of using them on that weekend and was totally able to make my fastpasses later in week for 60 days out , it's ten days from when your staying on property

Again your wrong , I'm staying PORS the fri nite and sat nite , then moving to WBC, for remaining week I purchase 3 day park hoppers and have no intentions of using them on that weekend and was totally able to make my fastpasses later in week for 60 days out , it's ten days from when your staying on property

I think both you and auroraborealis are correct. We visited in July for a month staying on site at SSR for the first 10 days. We were able to book FPs for the first 10 days only 60 days before. We are coming again for 13 days on 29th December with the first 5 days at POFQ and the rest off site again in a villa. We are able to book FPs up and including our check out date only (3rd January). I can also book FPs for any date before our check in date (which I am surprised but we hold APs) although as we live in the UK we won't be there! Previously the only non Disney hotels who had been able to offer the 60 day FP are the Swan and Dolphin however I had read somewhere that the 60 FP courtesy booking was being extended to the Disney Partner hotels (the non Disney ones on property such as those on Hotels Boulevard and Bonnet Creek). I'm guessing this is why you have been able to make FPs for your WBC stay. Otherwise I think you must have been lucky to take advantage of a software glitch.

Mrs TT

We are staying on site for 17 nights in December, so when our 60 day fastpass came last month we could only book the first 14 days, then each subsequent day's fastpasses one day at a time. It was a real pain, as I had to be at the computer at 12pm everyday to book them, and the last 3 days were 24th/25th/26th December so not easily booked if you are late.

wait....I'm pretty sure you can book at 60 days for an onsite stay...and the rest of your time you can keep booking for as long as you have the tickets days in your MDE-since the number of FP+ days are linked to the number of ticket days you have,not the number of days onsite. So OP can book the onsite and offsite days I believe b/c their ticket is enough days to do so,and they started their trip onsite. I think that changes if you get up past maybe 14 days in a row or something(?)

wait....I'm pretty sure you can book at 60 days for an onsite stay...and the rest of your time you can keep booking for as long as you have the tickets days in your MDE-since the number of FP+ days are linked to the number of ticket days you have,not the number of days onsite. So OP can book the onsite and offsite days I believe b/c their ticket is enough days to do so,and they started their trip onsite. I think that changes if you get up past maybe 14 days in a row or something(?)
Yes it does. We have this every year. We have a 21 day ticket, and 17 nights confirmed on site accommodation but can only book for the first 14 days at the 60 day window. Every year we hope this will have changed, but alas.............

They’re not doing FP+ at 60 days for off site guests yet. It’s still just a rumor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter