Steakhouse 71 questions

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
We are on the dining plan this summer. Steakhouse 71 for dinner- we usually eat at the bar, but that has the limited menu. Will they let you order off the dining room menu and stay at the bar. Also, if we did eat in the dining room at dinner, would our son be able to get their burger?
Thank you!!

I’ve never eaten at the bar, so I can’t answer your first question, but they do allow you to order from the bar menu when you eat in the main dining room (at least last year when I went). I ordered the pb&j wings and the bacon mac and cheese from the bar menu while eating in the main dining.

Hope you have a great meal/trip!

We were just at Steak House 71 this past weekend.
As of this past weekend you could not order off the full dinner menu at the bar, only the limited bar menu was available.

It has been the way for a while unlike in the past when you could order off the full dinner menu.

It has changed back and forth over the years so you never know if they will allow guest to order a full dinner at the bar in the future.

ok thanks! I'm going to make reservations for the dining room. We can always head to the bar after dinner for a drink!
In the past we have made dinner reservation for the dinning room then checked at the bar to see if they were serving the full menu.

If they were serving the full menu at the bar we would ask the host station if it would be ok to eat at the bar instead. If they said yes we would ask to be checked in so it did not look like we missed our reservation and charged the missed reservation charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter