Still: A Michael J. Fox Movie

TeresaBelle

<font color=magenta>Still sleeps with a security b
I don't have AppleTV, but seriously considered doing a free trial just to watch this. Luckily, my local Alamo Drafthouse Cinema showed it for one night last week and I went to see it in the theater (my favorite way to watch a movie)! I loved MJF growing up, from Family Ties, especially. This movie was so good. His perseverance is so amazing! His humor is astounding! The way this movie told his story, using clips from his movies was really cool, I thought. 10/10 would recommend!

I wish it was streaming on one of the billion services I already have! 😒 He's pretty much my hero. I hate that he has had to deal with this horrid disease for so many years, and that it has taken so much from him... But also so grateful that he is who he is, and by virtue of his stardom and likeability has given Young-Onset Parkinson's so much more credibility. It's just not the "old people's disease" that so many think of it as. He has helped awareness for sure, but has also given hope to all of us through the Michael J. Fox Foundation. I hope he still has many many more happy years ahead with his beautiful wife and family!

I’m a fan of Michael and it’s heartbreaking to see him in his current condition. He is truly a remarkable person who has dealt with his disease with courage, humility and dignity. Major respect for his wife Tracy as well.

I also loved Family Ties and remember even as a young kid feeling the genuine connection between Michael and his wife Tracy, also on the show. It is so very sad indeed all that he has gone through. He is absolutely an inspiration. Thank you, TeresaBelle, for the movie heads up. I don't get Apple Tv either but will keep an eye out for a regular way to watch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter