STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

I posted on the other thread about why I have been MIA. Briefly, Bob and I have been sick since we got back and I am working too many days a week. So I am grumpy and complaining.

Doesn't happen often, so I apologize.

sheepish.gif

No need to apologize. Take good care of yourself and your Bob. :hug:

.....I've updated my TR [again].....here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3351956

Happy reading! :thumbsup2

[....i've added some AKL photos!]

:thumbsup2 I've been checking it out, Kimmar! I was tempted to make a "comment" when I first saw that you had started a new TR, but I resisted! :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

:wave2: Hi, everyone! I haven't posted much lately, but I am trying to keep up with y'all! :thumbsup2

DD Rachel & her fiance, Blake, are in Maui today -- getting ready for their beach wedding tomorrow (the elopement! :goodvibes).

Thanksgiving is going to be very different for our family this year - with Rachel & Blake honeymooning in Hawaii; DS Eric & DDIL Katherine living in New Zealand; and DD Tori working at WDW!!

I hope y'all are staying warm and safe. This winter is getting off to a rough start. :worried: We've been freezing here in Georgia the last 2 days, but by Sunday we'll be 70 with severe thunderstorms possible. :headache:

:thumbsup2 I've been checking it out, Kimmar! I was tempted to make a "comment" when I first saw that you had started a new TR, but I resisted! :rolleyes1

:wave2: Hi, everyone! I haven't posted much lately, but I am trying to keep up with y'all! :thumbsup2

DD Rachel & her fiance, Blake, are in Maui today -- getting ready for their beach wedding tomorrow (the elopement! :goodvibes).

Thanksgiving is going to be very different for our family this year - with Rachel & Blake honeymooning in Hawaii; DS Eric & DDIL Katherine living in New Zealand; and DD Tori working at WDW!!

I hope y'all are staying warm and safe. This winter is getting off to a rough start. :worried: We've been freezing here in Georgia the last 2 days, but by Sunday we'll be 70 with severe thunderstorms possible. :headache:

Hope you will still enjoy all your blessings even though family won't be near!:hug:

....a small request: can everyone just say a little prayer for my DS Jesse today? TIA...

Laura, since moving to Florida, Jack and I have celebrated a few holidays by ourselves. It's just not the same. Family and friends are everything.

Wishing you and JD a wonderful Thanksgiving. :hug:

Congrats to Rachel and Blake!pixiedust:

:hug:

We are there with you too. No kids, just David and I.

Laura, since moving to Florida, Jack and I have celebrated a few holidays by ourselves. It's just not the same. Family and friends are everything.

Wishing you and JD a wonderful Thanksgiving. :hug:

Congrats to Rachel and Blake!pixiedust:

:hug:

We are there with you too. No kids, just David and I.

Thanks for the support, ladies! :hug::hug:

We know that this is likely one of the last holidays we will spend with my father so it will be bittersweet, but we will cherish these fleeting moments we are able to spend together.

AWWW !! Many many wishes to Rachel and Blake !!

Beach-Wedding-Photography-110.jpg

Being on beautiful Maui will add so much magic !!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

and a special hug for Thanksgiving !!

Blog-hdr-TFT.jpg

Yes, it will be different - with your "kids" around the world ... :goodvibes but still THEY ARE YOURS !!
Marco and I will have my parents visiting with us next week - and we are grateful that they can afford the trip and be with us !!
Be happy , dear friend !! You surely are blessed !! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:goodvibes:goodvibes
When are your Thanksgiving holidays starting ? How long are they ?

:confused3 We have no such things in Italy ...

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Slowly, but surely (I hope) I am feeling better and getting my voice back. I am still not certain I will be able to sing John Rutter's Magnificat on Sunday, but I ought to be pretty good for Thanksgiving! (Laura - Our Thanksgiving Day is Thursday, November 27. But Americans are not content with a one-day celebration any more. Most schools are off beginning on Wednesday and they don't reopen until the following Monday!)

Laura (and Marco) - I forgot to tell you our older daughter and her fiance are headed to Europe next Friday. One of their stops is in Rome. The are staying at Inn Urbe Colosseo. They start out in Berlin with visits to the Christkindlmarkts and are headed out from there. I hope your lovely weather remains for their Italian visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter