• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stitch's Great Escape

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
Has anyone heard the latest rumors on when this attraction will be opening? We're going down September 18-25 and being a huge Stitch fan would love a chance to enjoy this.

Opening date was set for sometime in the fall. I am going at the beginning of September myself but I am not planning on Stich being open. I'm thinking opening sometime in October.

Anyone else?

TO BE HONEST, ALTHOUGH I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ATTRACTION, I WISH IT WOULD OPEN IN LATE NOV. AFTER I GO, SO THAT CoP AND TIMEKEEPER WOULD BE OPEN WHEN I GET THERE!!:earsboy:

ILOVEPOOH1, I second that emotion! We love CoP and TimeKeeper. My aunt was with us on the last trip 9her first trip ever) and sadly the TimeKeeper was supposed to be open but for some freak reason the time we were there it was closed! Go figure! Just my luck!

what kind of ride is stitch going to be?? Dark ride, thrill ride......?? anyone with any clue? It'llbe open by my next trip, and I just wanted some info! thanks!

It's a redo of the Alien Encounter attraction, I believe. I can't see them totally changing the internal works of this attraction! You're in stationary seats with shoulder harnesses holding you in, with lots of special effects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter