• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

stop at which beach along hwy 98?

arkansas mom

<font color=00cc00>Yes, I'm a procrastinator...I'l
We will be coming into florida on hwy 98. Would love to make our half way stop at a beach not too far out of the way. Any suggestions? This will be in late September. I would like to stay somewhere that will honor my 50% off from entertainment club.

Hi,

Are you referring to hiway 98 in the Florida Pandandle?

If so, there are tons of beaches around there...Pensacola Beach, Destin area is full of beaches.

I would pick a city in the area you want to go to and do a search on entertainment.com for see which hotels take the ent. discount card.

I can recommend a couple hotels if you want.

No ent. card discount, tho.

Herc.

HELLO-Arkansas mom. We are from SW MO, Heading to WDW in July. This is the first year for us to drive to FLa. We also will be stoping for some beach time. We will be staying at Destin for two days, hope to find a nich beach and some great sea food?? After that ten days at WDW......CBR99 Allstar Movies Feb2001 Allstar Music Aug2001........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter