Storing EVC at hotel?

robinson

Earning My Ears
After reading post here, I have decided to rent an EVC. I have an autonmic disorder - can't stand for long periods of time, can't walk long distances, and faint. I won't be riding the rides but would love to experience the park with my family. Anyways, I was wondering if you rented an EVC off site where do you store it when you are at your hotel? We will be staying at the CR. Does it take up a lot of room?

I take it in and store it in the room close to the nearest outlet. My family may mve a few things to accommodate where I need to put the ECV or power chair and we inform housekeping that they are to leave things as we set them up.

Ours just comes into the room with us. We just slide the table over to one corner and park it. Hubby takes it with him most of the time he leaves the room, so housekeeping never messes with it.

Carol

In the Contmporary I would plug the charger into the outlet near the end of the daybed toward the window. I would leave the charger plugged into the wall at all times. I would then drive the ECV in to near the window and plug it in. Because of the location of the table, there was enough room to turn it around to drive it out forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter