Storm time

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I love a good storm.
We are suppose to be taking cover. Not QUITE here yet. Just a few miles away. Everyone is making sure their cars are in the garage -- hail.
Sirens going off again.
oooooo

The hail has arrived.
Actually we had storms go through during the night -- that also included hail. -- About 3:00 a.m. and on.
Blaine was suppose to run a half marathon thsi morning and I am glad he didn't. It was thundering and lightening like crazy.
Now the rain has hit.
The are talking about two wall clouds meeting now, just 10 miles SW of here.
ooooo :bounce:
I'm just happy to have the rain. We need it.

Hope everyone fares out OK...I do not want any serious storms, but it is HOT here and a thunderstorm would be such a welcomed thing!

A few debree (sp?) fields south of here in the next county.
We have strong winds and marble size hail. But other places are reportin golf ball size hail.
Doesn't sound like we are getting the absolute worse, unless more comes along.
"Dark ominious" cloud heading northeast, north of us. Maybe we are in the middle.

Cars stopping on I80. NOW THAT could be dangerous. Many are parking underneath the over passes.

Tornado on the ground SW of us.
It's only a mile away from some storm chasers.

Well luckily it was just in a field. They are trying to get ahead of it. County below us is to be REALLY taking cover. Seems t be just south of us.
I see clouds going over that are moving SE.

Take care everyone!

No tornadoes here in MN. Just a good tstorm.

herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter