Storyteller's Cafe temporarily closing? Dinner coming back?

karenh27

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what's up with Storyteller's Cafe reservations? Reservations are available for any time of day June 3 and 4, completely unavailable for June 5-9, and available only for brunch and breakfast June 10. Anyone have any scoop on whether they are temporarily closing (it would appear so), and if they are still going to serve dinner once they reopen? Hoping to make a dinner reservation for June 15. (I know reservations are not yet open for June 15, I was just trying to see what my chances would be of getting a reservation 60 days out and encountered the issues noted here.)

They’ll have dinner. The issue you’re experiencing happens often, typically when they’re updating or adding a special menu. Usually see it at Gooy’s Kitchen, not Storyteller’s but no way they go without dinner.

They’ll have dinner. The issue you’re experiencing happens often, typically when they’re updating or adding a special menu. Usually see it at Gooy’s Kitchen, not Storyteller’s but no way they go without dinner.
Thank you! Appreciate your input. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter