• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Straight A's, a potential promotion, and a miracle... and "weather!"

Alice, what an end to your trip with the plane fiasco! I`m glad an email worked and you got some kind of return on the hotel costs, but what bad customer service form them....no excuse for rudeness despite how understaffed they were.

I like the sound of few folks in the cinema......makes the cinema sound like an idea (I usually hate cinemas due to other people) but glad it was quiet for you.

But, what a lovely trip you had......you had some lovely times with Davy too which is extra special and I really enjoyed reading about it.

Hope you do get to come to England next year......that would be a lovely trip for you and your wonderful son!!

Thanks for doing your trip report Alice, it was a good read!
Thanks Carole! I will tell you --both times we went to the movies there, there was virtually nobody there. And, as crowded as the week was, for there to be nobody there really says something!

Thank you! He's actually my son, but he does remind me constantly I am technically old enough to be his gradma. LOL.

I think you and my son are the only two that love Jimmy (what's-his-name!). :)

The tour gave us a great viewing spot of the parade! I'm excited about our pics!
Sorry I was focused on myself and can clearly see how young you are in your picture… I hope all your dreams come true… my grandson will actually be marching down Main Street this Spring break with his high school band. You have challenged me to a trip report. !

Great trip report! It sounds like you had a great time. It really sucks when there are flight changes. That definitely adds an extra layer of stress.

Great trip report! It sounds like you had a great time. It really sucks when there are flight changes. That definitely adds an extra layer of stress.
I kind of wish we had stayed one more day honestly! But, yes, it was an hour or so on the phone trying to reschedule. Such a pain.

I always wish I could get a forced extra day like that lol. Hasn't worked out for me yet tho. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun. One day I'd like to do a trip like this, one kid at a time. I'd like to have that one on one time which we just dont get often.

More than once someone has mistaken me for my kids grandmother... At the time I think I was 37 lol. When I was a kid ppl always thought my parents were my grandparents bc they were 35 & 40 when I was born which I guess was kind of odd in the 70s. And my mom and my best friends grandmother WERE the same age which my mom did not like being reminded of lol

I always wish I could get a forced extra day like that lol. Hasn't worked out for me yet tho. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun. One day I'd like to do a trip like this, one kid at a time. I'd like to have that one on one time which we just dont get often.

More than once someone has mistaken me for my kids grandmother... At the time I think I was 37 lol. When I was a kid ppl always thought my parents were my grandparents bc they were 35 & 40 when I was born which I guess was kind of odd in the 70s. And my mom and my best friends grandmother WERE the same age which my mom did not like being reminded of lol

why I only have one kid period. LOL. No, I just always wanted just the one (I grew up as an only child too). My mom had me just shy of 40 years of age... in 1971. But, she looked tons younger. My dad was almost 44. So, I get it! Heck, I felt young at 35 having my son.

Funny story -- I have a high school classmate who had a baby in her teens, 20s, 30s, AND 40s. I teased her with her last one, "what are you going to do in your 50s?!?!?" She laughed and said she was DONE. Well, she just announced at 51, she's having twin grandbabies. Well, that's one way to do it! LOL

why I only have one kid period. LOL. No, I just always wanted just the one (I grew up as an only child too). My mom had me just shy of 40 years of age... in 1971. But, she looked tons younger. My dad was almost 44. So, I get it! Heck, I felt young at 35 having my son.

Funny story -- I have a high school classmate who had a baby in her teens, 20s, 30s, AND 40s. I teased her with her last one, "what are you going to do in your 50s?!?!?" She laughed and said she was DONE. Well, she just announced at 51, she's having twin grandbabies. Well, that's one way to do it! LOL
My mom was 35 when I was born and I was 32&35 when I had mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter