Strange question....air mattress

vellamint

DIS Veteran
We are booked into a hotel that ALLOWS 5 people in the room (we called them directly)...we have 10 of us going and ordered 2 cots....1 for each of our 2 rooms. Do we HAVE to get the cot?! Can we bring the air mattresses? The $15 each a night really adds up and they love the air mattresses anyway. Please remember that we ARE NOT going over the room limit.

Anyone and everyone please.......I am trying to decide if I should call and cancel the cots or not.

Thanks.

We've used air mattresses in hotels all over. Our 16 year old prefers the twin air to sleeping double.

We ALWAYS take our Aerobed tot he hotels with us, the 2 kids I go with don't like to share a bed and I hate sharing a bed with anyone so we take the aerobed and it works out great!

And when is a hotel cot ever comfortable, LOL!

Bring your own.

Herc.

We have used an air mattress for our 4 year old several times for overnight stays when traveling. He thinks of it as adventure sleeping.

For a longer stay, one advantage of the air mattress might be that you can just tuck it away during the day.

When we were newly married living in a 1 bedroom apartment we gave up our bed many times to guests and slept on an air mattress.

We take our air mattress and two hard cots to our kids houses..put the air mattress on top of the cots and it works well for us two adults. I would say taking them along would be fine..get an electric airpump thing though, they go up and down much easier with one of those and they are not too costly....

Lora

We used an air mattress for our DD and it worked out great! We just slid it under one of the beds in the morning so we didn't have to blow it up every night!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter