strategies to disneyland

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:thanks::thanks:

Making this 100% clear, the monorail at DLR differs from WDW in that it drops off inside DL park. So there is a park ticket scan at DTD just as there are a the other park entrances. When you are on the monorail you are "inside" DL park. It is considered a DL "attraction" unlike at WDW where the three monorail loops are part of the resort transportation system.

:wizard:

:thanks::sail:
I'll keep it in mind

I have found that NOS is one of the busiest stops for the train. If we really want to ride, we usually end up at Tomorrowland to board. However, as I write this, I realize that we seldom board at ToonTown. I guess it's because we don't really go that way too often.

Forgive more ignorance but why not board at NOS? That's our favorote station because it's so beautiful. It's also a great way to get to Tomorrow Land or to leave the park without having to walk all the way around.

the observation about the beauty is correct, of the four stations it is the most beautiful, that train whistle catching NOS Disneyland folks without wax in their ears or strategies for visiting... the station luring first timers like a Homer Siren....into folks waiting for the train...many folks into waiting....only to find out it is not a instant boarding, it may take several trains.....because veteran visitors know not to board there, so they board at Tomorrowland or Main STreet,...making a very crowded train as it arrives into NOS. and the observation is very correct, it is the only way out of NOS without walking....but Hey, unlike golf, a walk in Disneyland is not a ruined day.

a good strategy about the Tomorrowland train station, it is next to a bathroom, use the bathroom, enter the empty train station, a empty Tomorrowland train station does not mean you missed the train, it is just a boring empty train station from a land that has two exits. Most folks use the Space Mountain bathroom and then walk in the opposite direction of Autopia.

the observation about the beauty is correct, of the four stations it is the most beautiful, that train whistle catching NOS Disneyland folks without wax in their ears or strategies for visiting... the station luring first timers like a Homer Siren....into folks waiting for the train...many folks into waiting....only to find out it is not a instant boarding, it may take several trains.....because veteran visitors know not to board there, so they board at Tomorrowland or Main STreet,...making a very crowded train as it arrives into NOS. and the observation is very correct, it is the only way out of NOS without walking....but Hey, unlike golf, a walk in Disneyland is not a ruined day.

a good strategy about the Tomorrowland train station, it is next to a bathroom, use the bathroom, enter the empty train station, a empty Tomorrowland train station does not mean you missed the train, it is just a boring empty train station from a land that has two exits. Most folks use the Space Mountain bathroom and then walk in the opposite direction of Autopia.

Thanks for the answer.
I haven't had any times when I had to wait that long but we search out the slowest times in the park and go during them. We find it especially handy to take the train from NOS to TL, then grab the monorail to DTD for dinner.
So apparently while there isn't trully a "slow time" anymore, there are at least slower times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter