Stretch Limousine Question for Those in the Know

Tess

DIS Veteran - 1997
Does anyone have any information on the amenities provided when one hires a stretch limousine for transportation?

I know when I checked previously on such a rental, adult beverages and soft drinks were part of the service. Last night my husband was informed (through his half-sleep induced haze & BTW, my big surprise was blown) that this is against the law in Florida BUT that we could bring our own beverages. I'm thinking that would be trouble trying to bring cold drinks on an airplane.

Any information from those who are limo savvy??

The limo driver would be more than happy to pull in to a store so that you could purchase your beverages.

We had a stretch limo for our trip in March and there were plenty of cold soft drinks and bottled water in the limo with glasses. Although there were no Adult beverages. I know here in Massachusetts you need to pay additional for such, I don't know about Florida.

The stretch limo also came with 2 TVs. The driver had brought along some kids videos for my DS to watch

I don't know if all are the same, but Happy Limo's stretch limos come with a selection of soft drinks, a VCR with movies, and a digital camera (I took a photo of it for my website).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter