*Strictly Come Dancing 2009 ~ Inc. SPOILERS!!*

Team COla for me now.

The producers need to bring the sparkle back to Strictly ::yes::

I agree, the standard isn't as high this year and i have to say even at this late stage i dont have a clear favourite :confused3

Team COla for me too. I always seem to pick the celeb that entertains me more than the one who is technically the best

I don't think we've had any real 'big names' this year, especially in comparison to the US version. I think Ricky and Ali started so well, that we haven't been on a 'journey' with them

I'm not sure what's planned for the Christmas special but I know for a fact Daren and Lillia haven't been picked to dance even though they've had some great solo dances this season.

According to Christmas Radio Times six couples are taking part including Gethin Jones and Flavia, Rachel Stevens and Vincent and Austin Healey and Erin.

Hi did anyone see tonights it takes two ! I loved it. Len's master class was great and I loved the dance mat challenge with brendan and anton x

Hi did anyone see tonights it takes two ! I loved it. Len's master class was great and I loved the dance mat challenge with brendan and anton x

LOL, it was another classic Masterclass ::yes:: Brendan had me laughing when he was using his hands for the dance mat challenge

I am glad Ricky got through! :banana: :banana: :banana: I like team COla but i've wanted Ricky to win from week one. :goodvibes

Chris and Ola - yey!

I was totally stunned...but loved it that they're through! :thumbsup2 I was jumping about on my chair! :rotfl:

Great show tonight, loved it all!!

The couple with the most perfect scores gets to watch the final, stunning :( I was actually rooting for Chris and Ola but I never thought Ricky would beat out Ali. Should be an interesting final. I'm sure the judges are fuming but it's out of their hands now.

I'm pleased Chris and Ola have gone through. Both Ricky and Ali have had some very dodgy weeks with some pretty rough dances, whereas I feel Chris has been far more consistent. As far as the popularity side of the contest is concerned I never warmed particularly to Ali and certainly not to Ricky so therefore for me, taking those things into account I feel happy that Chris went though as the most deserved finalist.

Overall I just don't think the standard of dancers or "personalities" this year has been anywhere as near as high as it has in previous years.

I'm pleased Chris and Ola have gone through. Both Ricky and Ali have had some very dodgy weeks with some pretty rough dances, whereas I feel Chris has been far more consistent. As far as the popularity side of the contest is concerned I never warmed particularly to Ali and certainly not to Ricky so therefore for me, taking those things into account I feel happy that Chris went though as the most deserved finalist.

Overall I just don't think the standard of dancers or "personalities" this year has been anywhere as near as high as it has in previous years.

I've not warmed to Ali either, and they have made so much of their relationship during the show. Ricky was great from week one, so it feels like we haven't seen much progression over the months. I love Chris and Ola's relationship, they always look like they're having a great time, and every week it was lovely to see Ola's face when their names were called out

I agree the 'celebrities' haven't been as good as the Dancing with Stars celebs

The couple with the most perfect scores gets to watch the final, stunning :( I was actually rooting for Chris and Ola but I never thought Ricky would beat out Ali. Should be an interesting final. I'm sure the judges are fuming but it's out of their hands now.

I missed the results show as I was watching the comedy awards. I'm not surprised by the results, though. Chris has been getting massive amounts of phone votes and a lot has been made of the fact that Ricky might miss out because his supporters think he is safe and so don't bother to phone - he probably benefitted from being in the dance off last week as it may have shocked people into voting.

It should be interesting to see two male celebrities in the final, one that always could dance and one that has made great improvements during the series. But I suspect it's a mere popularity contest now.

I can't wait for the final next week, though I won't be watching as I'm going out. I wonder if Chris and Ola will do a Charleston inspired show dance as their Charleston was so much fun ~ I hope so :thumbsup2

I will be out next weekend as well Mandy :rotfl2: will have to try and avoid the forums till i can catch up !!!

im glad that Ricky went through last night and i hope he wins now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter