Stroller rental companies

Ashley0586

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am new here but not new to Disney! Our trip is coming up in November and I was looking for a good deal on a stroller rental (double)
Who has the best prices/strollers? Also, has anyone ever heard of Rent Baby Gear Orlando? They seem to have a great price but I can't find any reviews online and I do not want to get scammed. Thanks!

We used Kingdom Strollers, but for a crib, not a stroller. We had no issues with their service and our crib was in good condition.

I have a reservation with Kingdom Strollers for February. Haven't used them before but their prices look pretty reasonable and they have accommodated a few changes we have made. The drop off and pick up process seems pretty easy. They will drop off at 7 in the morning so you don't really have to pay for more days than you need. You can just grab it on your way to the park.

I've used Orlando Stroller Rentals 4 times and they are great. I compared to Kingdom Strollers and the prices were exactly the same. I just kept with the same place each time since I knew what I was getting and was pleased. I've heard great things about Kingdom too.

I have rented from both Kingdom Strollers and Magic Strollers. I have rented single and double strollers from each company. My experiences were all comparable and the strollers were the same. Twice we had minor issues (bum wheel or missing case of water) and the companies fixed it right away. I recommend both companies and suggest pricing your trip with both. Kingdom strollers rents per block of days, and Magic Strollers rents per single day. For instance: if your stay is 4 days, Magic strollers might be cheaper than the 4-7 day option with Kingdom strollers; 7 days might be cheaper with Kingdom Strollers than Magic Strollers.

We used Orlando Strollers last month. When we decided to stay one extra day they let us keep the stroller longer. We had the City double and it was great!

We had a great experience with kingdom last year and plan to use them again next spring. They dropped the stroller with bell services at the Disney hotel and then we left the stroller with bell services when we were done. It was very easy!

I've used Orlando Stroller Rentals 4 or 5 times now and they're great. Good prices, never had a problem with delivery, pick-up, or the order. They're good at communication if you need to reach them as well.

We used Kingdom Strollers. No issues, stroller was great and they dropped it off at our resort and picked it up!

The companies listed above do not require you to meet them for pick up/drop off. This is huge in the way of convenience. Check and see about the companies you are interested in- those with the lower prices usually require you to meet them to pick up stroller. Also, may I suggest searching the company name across the Internet, not just in this website. I found several bloggers that wrote articles comparing all the different stroller companies.

Used kingdom strollers in June. Stroller was there when we arrived and we left it with bell services the
Day of departure. Stroller was clean, almost brand new and exactly what we ordered . No issues at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter