Stroller Rental Question

Kdbruin

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about renting a stroller at the park instead of bringing my own. I wanted to know if now that the security check points have moved, if you can bring your stroller rental into Downtown Disney.

Security is not a stroller return. I'm pretty sure they expect you to return them before you leave the parks.

We've seen strollers in DTD since it is within the security area.

While they would like you to return the strollers to the rental area on the esplanade, we have seen a castmember by the security tables/exit corridor collecting the ones people use as they are leaving DLR.

I HIGHLY recommend City Stroller rentals instead of renting from the parks...they actually get cleaned!

You can (nobody will stop you), but the handling on the disney strollers is not great. I find them hard to steer and since the metal bar you use to push doesn't have any grippy material on it, they slide and get even harder to steer when your had hands get sweaty. We rented one when we forgot the stroller one time and now won't forget the stroller again. There are companies that will deliver a rental stroller to your hotel, so I would absolutely do that instead if you have the chance to plan ahead.

City Rentals is wonderful. They deliver, it's reasonable rates and they pick up again when you leave. One of the three times we rented through them (we used them three times) the stroller was not there when we arrived and they one to our hotel within two hours. And that was the week of Christmas. I highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter