stroller

kjsixpack

Earning My Ears
We have a 5 year old and we have an umbrella stroller. We are considering renting one at disney, but wanted to know what condition they are in and the cost for 4 days. Does anyone have any recent information on strollers? Thank you.

The price quoted on Deb's site is wrong. They have gone up to $8 for the single stroller and $15 for the double stroller. You still get a Disney Dollar refund once you are done for the day.

The benefit of your own stroller is that you can push your child to the monorail, around the hotel, to the bus stop, etc. When you rent strollers, you must leave them at the park. However, if you save your receipt, you can rent a stroller in the MK in the morning and pick up another stroller at Epcot that afternoon for no additional charge.

I rented last year and will again at the end of the month for my sister who will be 6 for this trip. I don't like her umbrella stroller because it is too low for me to push and Disney is the only place she uses one. Plus, travelling alone it was one last piece of luggage/equipment I had to lug through the airport.

The strollers are in great condition. We had no problems with them. They were always clean, easy to push and easy to control. In fact I pushed while walking beside it last time (since it was only the two of us it was easier to talk that way) and could steer one-handed.

I know many people say that the downfall to rental is that you don't have it to get back to the bus or around the hotel, but that wasn't a problem for us. She was old enough that she didn't get exhausted by the end of the day. Plus, having ridden all day she was fine to walk to the bus stops and then back to the room.

If you have any other questions let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter