Strollers

Peaseblossom36

Mouseketeer
We have a cruise planned for next year, with a resort only stay for a few days before. Our last trip to Disney we rented a stroller instead of bringing our own, that ended up being a bit of a mistake in the airports. We won't need to use the stroller at all on the ship so it would just be folded up the entire time. Is the a good place to store a single stroller (city mini) in the room? Would it fit under the bed?

It'll fit under the bed, but I don't think it'll fit through the doors, it's why we didn't bring ours. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of bringing it to just deal with folding it in the hallway to carry it in. But that's just a personal decision.

We did survive stroller free and just renting for the day at Epcot pre cruise, but we really regretted not being able to find our toddler leash before we left. We would have been fine with just the leash. So a leash is always an option (mine's a runner....and ran off on the first day on the boat 🤦‍♀️)

It'll fit under the bed, but I don't think it'll fit through the doors, it's why we didn't bring ours. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of bringing it to just deal with folding it in the hallway to carry it in. But that's just a personal decision.

We did survive stroller free and just renting for the day at Epcot pre cruise, but we really regretted not being able to find our toddler leash before we left. We would have been fine with just the leash. So a leash is always an option (mine's a runner....and ran off on the first day on the boat 🤦‍♀️)
I wouldn’t be using it on the ship at all, so it would just be folded the whole time. I really just want it for the airport, since that was a struggle for us with no stroller last time and this is an extended family trip so will have even more people to manage.

I totally get wanting it at the airport and I really wish we hadn't gotten rid of our umbrella stroller (summer infant 3d), it would have been perfect for the airport and tolerable to bring on the ship. But looking back, there's no way we would have been able to wrangle the folded up stroller (city mini) AND the bolting toddler and the constantly distracted 7 year old in that period of time before the stateroom was ready and we could ditch everything. But if you have more people, maybe it will be easier for you...

I totally get wanting it at the airport and I really wish we hadn't gotten rid of our umbrella stroller (summer infant 3d), it would have been perfect for the airport and tolerable to bring on the ship. But looking back, there's no way we would have been able to wrangle the folded up stroller (city mini) AND the bolting toddler and the constantly distracted 7 year old in that period of time before the stateroom was ready and we could ditch everything. But if you have more people, maybe it will be easier for you...
I think we would probably be okay, at this point we are planning to use disney transport to port so rooms should be open fairly soon by the time we get there. My kiddo isn't a runner and will be the only kid to keep an eye on with four adults.

Our home airport is a long walk to the terminals and we had way too much stuff last time. I guess I'll see how I feel when it's actually time to go. It was also a new airport so we messed up with checking in our luggage, so I ended up with three carry ons, a car seat and a toddler to get to the gate. Then at MCO we went to the wrong side for MEARS and had to go all the way back 🫠 This time should be easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter