Student loan forbearance

So on March 27th the announced no payments after March 13th would be drafted? No one told my bank on the 18th :p Which is fine, just amusing how this is allegedly applicable to auto-payments already taken out before it was enacted :P

We have a car loan we are trying to pay off asap, so if they actually stop our auto-draft for April (still shows as pending for the 18th on their site), we'll probably just throw it at the car.
They never announced that no payments would be drafted on or after March 13th. The reference was to payments technically owed during the March 13th-September 30th time period. Technically I can request a refund if I want as my March payment drafted 3/13 but I'm not going to. That would put me behind due to the accrued interest owed on a prior period paid for with the 3/13 payment.

*Navient for example stopped auto pay on April 4th. This meant my 3/13 payment drafted but my April 13th payment did not auto draft. Check with your servicer for your April payment schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter