• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Studio - BLT lake view vs. BWV garden

cpster

Mouseketeer
Hi all - We’re trying to decide between these two for an upcoming two week trip. We will have one week at Poly before moving. Four people total, two adults and kids 6 and 8. We like pool time. Will either pool be crazy busy Thanksgiving week? The location of BLT is a huge plus, but the layout of the unit concerns me. Looking at videos BCV looks more comfortable. Hoping to get feedback from folks who have tried both. Thanks!

Both pools will be crazy Thanksgiving week. Every pool will be crazy Thanksgiving week.

Kids will have to share a pull out at BLT. At BWV, they can have separate sleep surfaces.

Is it BCV or BWV? Both are larger than BLT studios. I think if you are doing a week at Poly I would go to an EPCOT resort for the other week. As far as crowds in the pool, Thanksgiving is crazy crowded in the parks, but the pool all depends on the weather. And I would do the poly last, it is larger and if you go from that to the tiny BLT unit or either BC/BW it will feel extra small.

Hi - we couldn’t get Poly for the second half :(. It’s Boardwalk. Thanks for the feedback!

Have fun! You can always walk to Beach Club from Boardwalk. Their pool is the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter