Studio vs 1bdrm - close friends, but how close?

Tinkbellfan

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have always stayed in a 1bdrm, but short on points this year so we decided to get a studio. Group consists of me, DD(6), a friend of mine and her DD(15). Can we survive in a studio for three nights? Worried about my DD going to sleep/waking up at different times then our friends. Should I try to rent/borrow to get a 1 bdrm? Also, are the pull out couches really uncomfortable?

I think it will really depend on how much time you'll be in the room. It's only a 3 day trip - if it was my family we'd be up at the crack of dawn anyway to be in the parks! If you're good friends and won't be in the room all day - you'll probably be fine!

Husband.
After the first night we all got stick on earplugs :rotfl2: ::MinnieMo

Tinkbellfan said:
I have always stayed in a 1bdrm, but short on points this year so we decided to get a studio. Group consists of me, DD(6), a friend of mine and her DD(15). Can we survive in a studio for three nights? Worried about my DD going to sleep/waking up at different times then our friends. Should I try to rent/borrow to get a 1 bdrm? Also, are the pull out couches really uncomfortable?

Get an OKW studio and you won't have to worry about the sleeper sofa. You'll have two queen sized beds there.

Plus the bathroom appears to be so much bigger.

Thank you for all the info. I called DVC just to inquire about upgrading to a 1bdrm and it doesn't make much sense to use up that many points for just a few days (I really need to buy more points!!). My friends don't seem to mind "bunking" with a 6 year old and they promised me that they didn't snore! PMCPMC - I think I'll pack those foam disposable ones just in case!!

We'll take our chances on the pull out sofa being comfy b/c their hearts are set on staying at BCV, but thanks Deb & Bill. I didn't know that OKW had two queen beds. Hopefully they will offer to sleep on the pull out since the room is my treat :rotfl:

Now my only big decisions are whether to renew our AP's and where we should eat for dinner!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter