Stuffed Pretzels??

Chaoticsweetness

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Good morning!

I was just recently at Walt Disney World. :)

I was hoping to find out if all the parks discontinued the Jalapeno stuffed pretzels and the cream cheese stuffed pretzels in all the parks. I was having a hard time finding either while in Epcot. I know that it was announced that Animal Kingdom was no longer doing the Jalapeno stuffed pretzel, but I wasn't sure if that was related to not finding it in Epcot. Epcot usually has the pretzels at Block & Hans in the American Adventure, we also checked Fife & Drum, cast members were unable to tell me.

I wanted to note that I did not look in Magic Kingdom or DHS.

Good morning!

I was hoping to find out if all the parks discontinued the Jalapeno stuffed pretzels and the cream cheese stuffed pretzels in all the parks. I was having a hard time finding either while in Epcot. I know that it was announced that Animal Kingdom was no longer doing the Jalapeno stuffed pretzel, but I wasn't sure if that was related to not finding it in Epcot. Epcot usually has the pretzels at Block & Hans in the American Adventure, we also checked Fife & Drum, cast members were unable to tell me.

So disappointed! I was looking forward to jalapeño pretzels frim AK our Christmas trip 2016 :/

This was a few weeks ago, so before these cuts I think, but we had the cream cheese pretzel at the Lunching Pad at MK.

Oh no! I must have missed that announcement!!! The jalapeno cheese pretzels are my favorite!!! :sad:

There were loads of jalapeno ones at Block & Hans on the weekend (... not that I ATE loads...). I think that's currently the only location.

Sweet cream cheese is still available at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland.

Thanks for all the replies.

I, unfortunately, was unable to find it at Block & Hans. I was there last week, all they had was the Mickey shaped pretzel. Very disappointing. :(

OH NO!!! When we go to AK we always get two of those a piece and a yuengling draft then sit and people watch. This makes me SO sad!! :eek::faint:

OH NOOOOOO!!!!! I Was so looking forward to getting a Jalapeno stuffed pretzel from AK in June! :sad::sad: I was in Disney over NYE and unfortunately didn't visit AK since it was a short trip. I did try at MK and found out that they only had the cream cheese one at the lunching pad. I tried that one, but much preferred the Jalapeno... What is going on anymore with Disney! Besides the fact that I just love Disney, one of my favorite things about vacation is the food! I always looked forward to a Taco Salad from Peco Bills, A Jalapeno stuffed pretzel and bacon mac and cheese dog from fairfaxe... ALL Gone!!!!

Good morning!

Get this.

When I was at Disney back in February, we went to Animal Kingdom on my 5th and last day in the parks. I had been looking forward to that Jalapeño/cheese stuffed pretzel the whole time after reading about it on here.

Well after getting off the Kilimanjaro Safari, I stopped and asked one of those ladies that work at the stands, and she said they quit selling them the day before.

I WAS CRUSHED.

But I used a pastry to dry my tears.

UPDATE!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the cream cheese stuffed pretzel and the Jalapeno stuffed pretzel are no longer available anywhere on Walt Disney World property. My sister and I checked all the parks.

Sad to see them go, they were my favorite snack. :(

The Jalapeno stuffed pretzel, and some fruit used to be my lunch at AK. It was priced reasonable and as a whole, healthier then most foods at WDW. I wonder if that is why they got rid of them. Will they get rid of the fruit next?

UPDATE!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the cream cheese stuffed pretzel and the Jalapeno stuffed pretzel are no longer available anywhere on Walt Disney World property. My sister and I checked all the parks.

Sad to see them go, they were my favorite snack. :(
:faint: NOOOOOOO!! I just had a cream cheese pretzel at HS in November for the first time. We both said we can't believe we had never tried them before that, and agreed it was our new favorite Disney snack!! I will now make it a mission for September to find a new fav.

Oh no!! :( This was on my list of foods to try on this years trip!!

I agree!!The jalepeno stuffed ones were on my list to try this past August when we went to AK, but we wound up getting lunch at Rainforest Café so I never got one... I thought for sure this August I would check it off my bucket list >:(

This isn't the jalapeno stuffed pretzel, but four days ago I had the ham and cheese stuffed pretzel at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland. It was very tasty, it did need a little more salt and mustard (but that was easy to fix).

Very upsetting :( we looked all over epcot for the jalapeno pretzel 2 weeks ago and of course found none. We did get the sweet cream cheese pretzel in tomorrowland last week. I wonder why they stopped selling these??

We had a jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel at Blizzard Beach the second week in June 2016. It was so good! In fact, the reason I started reading this was so that I could tell my sister who is going in early August for the first time ever where she can get one. Disappointed it's not in any of the 4 parks. :mad:

If anyone has a Gordon Food Service near them, Superpretzel makes jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzel bites and they sell them there. I heat them in the toaster over and they are pretty close to the real thing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter