Stupid question, please forgive me

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
Ok, I've lurked on this board for quite some time, but I've never quite understood circle journals. Would someone kindly explain??

TIA!
Brenda

No such thing as a stupid question, I didn't know either!

A circle journal is a group of scrappers who decide on a theme. You make your own book with a few scrapped pages and some guidelines (color, theme, sign-in, etc), then send it to the next person in the circle (you always send the next one in line to the same person). I have one going now that my theme was Wishes (either the fireworks or wishes come true or made while at WDW). The next person in my circle will scrap 2 pages using her photos/journaling, then she will send mine on to the next person and so on. Each month, you get another person's book (goes around in a circle) until your book comes back to you, full of everyone's pages about your theme. It's a fun way to see other's styles and just share a bit about your experiences with other people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter