Submarine Ride and POC

Hermosa11

<font color=deeppink>Have a good laugh and read th
Is it true POC is under construction? And also, someone said that the Submarine ride is going to return (someday) with a Finding Nemo "feel" to it? Is this true?

POC will be going under refurbishment this winter.

Submarines are being work on right now. To return spring 2007 as a Finding Nemo attraction.

POTC is scheduled to be closed from 10-3-05-12-13-05! The submarine is supposed to become some sort of Nemo attraction I believe in 2006.

The submarine ride sounds interesting. My husband (poor guy) has only been to Disneyland once when he was five and that was his favorite. He was so disappointed that it was closed.

Oh my- I hope that rumor is true about Pirates!! THAT is my favorite ride and we are going in October, so I was sad that it was supposed to be closed! (That and Small World, which is my autistic son's favorite.)

i too heared some thing about POTC being closed so they could refurbish. as for the submarines its been closed a while, i went to DL back in 98(?) with my family, neighbors and other family friends, and the dl employees told us that the subs were closed because it costs too much to run them. Then when we went last year the subs were gone but the water was still there.
im not sure waht exactly is going on with the ride but supposedly years ago it was supposed to become The Little Mermade and now im hearing stuff about Finding Nemo. Not too sure, but i liked the way it was originally.

TheCrew said:
i too heared some thing about POTC being closed so they could refurbish. as for the submarines its been closed a while, i went to DL back in 98(?) with my family, neighbors and other family friends, and the dl employees told us that the subs were closed because it costs too much to run them. Then when we went last year the subs were gone but the water was still there.
im not sure waht exactly is going on with the ride but supposedly years ago it was supposed to become The Little Mermade and now im hearing stuff about Finding Nemo. Not too sure, but i liked the way it was originally.

I think it is a sentimental thing, as I like it the way it was also.
I would have liked a ride the mixed elements of what was there, and then also mixed in elements of both Nemo and The Little Mermaid and possibly other sea creatures from various disney films (maybe the Whale from Pinnochio).

I also think that Ariel (and maybe even her father) should visit Ariel's Grotto, from the water, visiting the guests that are waterside.

I read an article in the paper about the sub ride. It has been closed since 1998, because it was no longer relevant. It will reopen in 2007 with a finding nemo theme.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter