Success with Rose and Crown ADR

dbriggsq

Mouseketeer
Just managed to snag a 7.30 ADR for the Rose and Crown for the week after next!

I'd tried to book a table for one a couple of times but no luck - however when I changed my request to a table for 2 - aha success. So a tip for solo diners having trouble getting an ADR could try requesting a table for 2.

I plan on asking to wait for the allowed hour for a patio table and hopefully will have a great view of Illuminations.

Same place with ADR at 7:55 pm.

Question - is there seating inside and outside? What do you think the chances are to sitting outside?

Yes there's seating inside and out.

Apparently you can ask to wait for an outside table - but only for up to an hour.

That's impressive! I called at 186 days and had to take a 7:15! I better go in hungry to make it a three-course meal, :rotfl:. Hope you have a great time!

I'm going the last week of August and just made reservations yesterday - I had my pick of times for both nights I checked. In fact, I got everything I wanted - I even checked CRT for breakfast and it was readily available, but I didn't book it. (it still is) :confused3

So I have made are ADR for lunch for our frist ever visit to Rose and Crown. and from reading past reviews it sounded so good. I recently read a review,I think It was from a MOD. about there experince and from the food and the service It sounded so bad:scared1:. Now Its fair to say they did point out that this was just one visit and probaly not the norm:confused3 but I was wondering form ones that have gone more then once how Is the food and the service?.

I just got the ADR for Wed., April 28th, but I can't get The Land for Wednesday, April 21st. If I get the Land, I'm keeping Rose and Crown.

I think it might be worth a shot.

Can someone explain the hour to me? Is it an hour wait to sit outside if you have an ADR or do you have to eat and be out in an hour if you are on the patio? I am a bit confused :confused3

I just made a 7:40 ADR for our trip in Sept and was thinking sitting outside might be nice to coincide with illuminations but now I am confused.

I have heard that if you request an ADR for a certain time - you can ask to wait to be seated on the patio but only for an hour - then you have to take what you're offered or leave.

Oh... thats what the hour thing meant...

I read that somewhere else on here and wasnt sure what they meant by an hour. I was thinking "does that mean you have only an hours time out on the patio?" Duh!!!

So when I get there for my ADR I ask for a patio seat. If there is none I can wait but only up to an hour, ah, I see now. :idea:

Just managed to snag a 7.30 ADR for the Rose and Crown for the week after next!

I'd tried to book a table for one a couple of times but no luck - however when I changed my request to a table for 2 - aha success. So a tip for solo diners having trouble getting an ADR could try requesting a table for 2.

I plan on asking to wait for the allowed hour for a patio table and hopefully will have a great view of Illuminations.

According to recent reports, you can no longer request to wait for a patio table. You either take the first table available of forfiet your ADR.

yeah, all recent reports/reviews have said you have to take the first available table or lose your reservation...they do not allow waiting for patio tables anymore so it's all just luck now.

yeah, all recent reports/reviews have said you have to take the first available table or lose your reservation...they do not allow waiting for patio tables anymore so it's all just luck now.

That's what I also heard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter