Sue Is the Dinosaur From AK

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Sue is the big skeleteon, I believe she is a TRex. She is right outside of Dinosaur. When we were there in October there was someone standing there explaining things about her. He also had the dino poop

Yes, the real Sue is here in Chicago at the Field Museum. Sue in the Animal Kingdom is a replica and a darn good one. I'm sorry to be such a know it all, but Chicago is pretty proud of Sue. Can you imagine she/he once roamed the bad lands of South Dakota! YIKES!

:eek:

I liked it better the way Kevin described it. :lmao: Corn and chili...
This totally caught me off guard - I was sitting in the waiting room at my dentist's office and could not stop laughing. I'm sure the other people in the waiting room probably thought I should have been at the psychologist office instead of the dentist office.

Isn't that always the case with the Podcast. I wonder if the team does this on purpose to make us all out to be insane. :rotfl:
My name isn't crazy for nothing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter