Suggest a comedy show

recently binged 'outsourced'

love 'corner gas'

need to watch my original uncut set of 'absolutly fabulous' (realized how much great comedy is cut from brit shows airing in the u.s. after we watched 'are you being served' and 'father ted' on dvd).

the radio show is SPECTACULAR. got it for dh and ds to listen to a few years ago-both are huge fans of the book/tv show.
I absolutely love Corner Gas!

My sister recommended CBS' 'Ghosts" to me, it's pretty funny!!

I know it was originally a BBC show but I haven't watched the original version.

My sister recommended CBS' 'Ghosts" to me, it's pretty funny!!

I know it was originally a BBC show but I haven't watched the original version.
I love that show!

And I actually like the American version better than the little bit I've seen if the original BBC one.

Better Off Ted. So funny. Arrested Development and Community are my other favorites, but they are not obscure.

Fawlty Towers. The episode “Basil the Rat” is hands down my favorite.

Bojack Horseman, Archer, The IT Crowd, Arrested Development, Fleabag, Mad TV, Key and Peele, The Black Adder (not season 1)

Standup: John Mulaney, Dave Chappelle, Ricky Gervais

The Reluctant Traveler with Eugine Levy on Apple TV. Not supposed to be a comedy but with him in it, it is pretty funny

Silicon Valley seems more relevant now for some reason.

Not a sitcom, but Great American Joke-Off is a version of those UK shows where the comedians just get to fire off jokes.

the Good Place is a great series.

I love “The Comeback” with the brilliant Lisa Kudrow and “The Vicar of Dibley” with the brilliant Dawn French.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter