Suggestions of Items for Grocery Delivery

I’m guessing DVC may provide dishwashing liquid but we always order that for our resort too to wash the refillable mugs properly and then pack a couple of tea towels too. Also as before wipes, bags and for us specific USA products to bring home.
Mints if you’re choosy on brand and eat as many as my grown kids do each day.
Mainly though crates and crates of water. We usually use about 3 each per day for the two week trip and ordering in as opposed to paying Disney prices saves about $200 even with the delivery fees just on the water.

I’m guessing DVC may provide dishwashing liquid but we always order that for our resort too to wash the refillable mugs properly and then pack a couple of tea towels too. Also as before wipes, bags and for us specific USA products to bring home.
Mints if you’re choosy on brand and eat as many as my grown kids do each day.
Mainly though crates and crates of water. We usually use about 3 each per day for the two week trip and ordering in as opposed to paying Disney prices saves about $200 even with the delivery fees just on the water.
Yes, there should be a small bottle of Palmolive dish detergent in the kitchenette.

I saw sandwich thins the other day at the store. They look more substantial, do you have any issue with the kids eating them?
It is just bread. They also make bagel thins that may be more palatable to kids. Another good option is tortillas and make sandwich rollups. Anyone who is that picky about bread can just eat plain ham and cheese slices.

It is just bread. They also make bagel thins that may be more palatable to kids. Another good option is tortillas and make sandwich rollups. Anyone who is that picky about bread can just eat plain ham and cheese slices.

Tortillas are a great idea and so portable. I just thought that the sandwich thins look like all heal and my silly kids will not eat them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter