suggestions on how to get to airport

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
Looking for ways to save money so I can spend more once I get to the Land of Magic but not be too stressed out either. We are traveling as 2 adults and 2 kids 4&8 who are thank goodness this time early risers.

7:55 am flight out of Boston ( live 1/2 hr north of boston without traffic)

Drive to Logan and park: $198.00 for 9 days probably leave our house 5:15am

Limo Service picking us up at 5am round trip with tolls, tips etc $150.00

Logan Express: Woburn, Ma leave our house 5am catch 5:30 shuttle park car there for 9 days and shuttle cost total $97.00

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, especially from those living around the Billerica, Chelmsford, Burlington area.

I've used Logan Express, but wouldn't use them early in the am with kids. (they were fine for me, solo adult traveler) I'd use the limo service. Direct, no one else but you in the car...to me the extra $$ over Logan Express is well worth the lower stress level.

Anne

Hockey mom
Sorry I can't help but I have a similar question for people using Philadelphia International Airport. I know that it is $20 for a cab from center city but I live in Delco - much closer to the airport and an wondering if there is a cheaper way to get there. Do the taxi's charge a different price. I'm not big taxi rider so I really don't know how they work. Anyone have a preferred cab company?

Originally posted by honeymo78
Hockey mom
Sorry I can't help but I have a similar question for people using Philadelphia International Airport. I know that it is $20 for a cab from center city but I live in Delco - much closer to the airport and an wondering if there is a cheaper way to get there. Do the taxi's charge a different price. I'm not big taxi rider so I really don't know how they work. Anyone have a preferred cab company?

I don't know for sure, but from Delco it's probably a flat fee to the airtport. I can't suggest one, I've never had a good cab company in Philly :( Best bet is to ask a couple of your neighbors, or go to some local stores/laundromats with bulletin boards and see who has cards posted. You could also ask a local mechanic/garage, they often have the scoop on a good one :)

Anne

Honeymo78,

I'm sure there are limo/shuttle services to the airport from your location. They are usually fairly cheap and reliable. Sometimes they pick you up extra early because they have other stops, but it's usually a very reasonable rate.

I know in South Jersey most people use Rapid Rover and in the Northeast most people use Dave's Limo. Check with friends and coworkers to see who the main company is in your area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter