Summer 2017 planning help needed

fozziepitysthefool

Mouseketeer
My son may be at Disney for an internship next year. I'll go visit him a few times hopefully.

On one of the trips I would like his dad, syep mum and two half-siblings to join me. (Yes we are a modern family. ) I don't have the same budget concerns as they do, but I have to respect that money is tighter for them.

I don't want to have to stay off property. So when is the cheapest time to go? August? (I swore never again... too damn hot!) I would prefer during MNSSHP timing, but they may not be able to afford that. Free dining would be preferable or a really low room rate. I think two rooms would be best (and I could keep keep the kids with me once in awhile). And I may help out with the older child as she falls into adult rates.

I suppose we could stay off property (for shame!) and rent a car to take the kids to Kennedy space station, etc...

Anyhow... let's start with Disney first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter