"Summer Awakens" is not the only offer...

LovePug

DIS Veteran
Everyone is talking about booking the "Summer Awakens" offer, but I haven't seen anyone mention the more generic offer of "4 night/4 day offer. FYI....You CAN tweak that offer to add more days and put in the amount of days you want for tickets. I booked that one for $160.90 LESS than the "Summer Awakens". I may be missing something, but the only difference I see are the special Magic Bands.

Everyone is talking about booking the "Summer Awakens" offer, but I haven't seen anyone mention the more generic offer of "4 night/4 day offer. FYI....You CAN tweak that offer to add more days and put in the amount of days you want for tickets. I booked that one for $160.90 LESS than the "Summer Awakens". I may be missing something, but the only difference I see are the special Magic Bands.
I know you can book a room only, instead of booking a package with tickets that include the graphic magic bands and still get the same percentage off. Is that what you mean?

I know you can book a room only, instead of booking a package with tickets that include the graphic magic bands and still get the same percentage off. Is that what you mean?

I guess so, but I feel like I'm missing something...I can't figure out why doing the other discount is that much cheaper for me:confused:. I also went back to my current (cheaper) reservations and am able to change my MB to the Star Wars one if I wanted to. I have to be missing something, but I've checked it 3 times.

I guess so, but I feel like I'm missing something...I can't figure out why doing the other discount is that much cheaper for me:confused:. I also went back to my current (cheaper) reservations and am able to change my MB to the Star Wars one if I wanted to. I have to be missing something, but I've checked it 3 times.
Are you sure you included the tax? Cause I've priced the rooms out with and without tickets and the prices work out the way they should. The magicbands do appear to be an added bonus, but you do have to book a package to get them.

Are you sure you included the tax? Cause I've priced the rooms out with and without tickets and the prices work out the way they should. The magicbands do appear to be an added bonus, but you do have to book a package to get them.

I just went and checked AGAIN. Here's the weird thing... My current reservation is showing on the My Reservation page. When I clicked to change the reservation, my PREVIOUS reservation (1QS meal) pops up as my current one to change (does that make sense?) and when I go to change it to the "Awaken Summer" deal, it quotes the higher price by $160, but if I log out and price the "Awaken Summer" deal, the price equals my new deal. It must be a glitch, but I'm glad I didn't just blindly book it through there.

I just went and checked AGAIN. Here's the weird thing... My current reservation is showing on the My Reservation page. When I clicked to change the reservation, my PREVIOUS reservation (1QS meal) pops up as my current one to change (does that make sense?) and when I go to change it to the "Awaken Summer" deal, it quotes the higher price by $160, but if I log out and price the "Awaken Summer" deal, the price equals my new deal. It must be a glitch, but I'm glad I didn't just blindly book it through there.
It's so weird because the price on my room went up $200 since I booked it just an hour ago (awaken summer promo). very weird

It's so weird because the price on my room went up $200 since I booked it just an hour ago (awaken summer promo). very weird

Did you try to log out and just book a brand new package to see if the price was lower? Something definitely was wrong when I just tried to update my reservations...

l
Did you try to log out and just book a brand new package to see if the price was lower? Something definitely was wrong when I just tried to update my reservations...
luckily i booked when the price was lower so I didn't try ;)

You must have gotten lucky! :o I get the exact same price for the two deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter