~~~Summer Disney pin Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out....whew :rotfl:

Reminder...mail date is Aug. 6. Please get them out on time.

Post here when you send out and when you receive. I will need to mark you off the list.
And....we want to hear (and see) about all the pins.

I will be without internet from the evening of 7-31 until the morning of 8-7. (I hope to be able to check in on 4 and 5 for a bit when we are at motels)

Thanks Nancy! :) I got my names! I will start going through to see what pins will fit all of my exchange friends. :thumbsup2

As always, I just love this exchange! :banana:

I don't have internet. But I can still check in on my phone.

Got my names, will go shopping for UK pins soon.

Returned home from the Beach a couple of days early so I was able to pick my names up this morning.

Did you have fun, Jean??

Mine are ready and I am headed to the PO with them this morning.

Only 8 people left to pick up their names :yay:

Got my names. Will start looking at my pins when I get home from work today. The fun begins! :cool1:

Got my names and hope to get the pins out this weekend. :thumbsup2

I love this exchange too!

I got my names and looked at my pins this afternoon. I realised though that I was out of bubble envelopes so will get some over the weekend and will post the pins of in the middle of next week.

I am away on vacation from the 9th - 16th August so I won't be able to check for any exchanges until I get back, but I will have internet access when I am away.

Mailed this morning, 2 across the pond, 2 here in the states.

My package will be going out Monday morning. Have to get a mailing envelope today.

Losing internet tonight.
I will check in Wed. evening at our first motel stop.

Found on the sign-up thread.

VintageDisneyRules - I mailed out my pins today !:cheer2:
Can't wait to start hearing and seeing what everyone gets.

One of my packages was ordered online this evening - I'll report back when it's been shipped.

My second package will take several more days before it gets mailed, I'm waiting for a pin to arrive so I can mail both pins out together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter