Summer House at MCO

irene6118

Mouseketeer
I'm not very familiar with MCO. Is it easy to eat at Summer House in terminal C and then get to terminal A to catch my Southwest flight? Thanks.

Not at all - the terminals are not connected except by the terminal link train and you’ll have to do security 2x. A & B are the domestic terminal while C is the new international terminal.

Summer House is a chain so maybe there is one in your city?

Even worse that that. You'll have to check in at A with SW, walk across the entire terminal to get to the train, ride it to C, go through security, eat, walk back to the train station, ride the train back to main, walk the entire length of the terminal to get to security, go through security again, then ride the APM out to the SW pod. I would budget 3 hours for that.
My recommendation would be to choose something to eat either in the main food court between A and B or out on the SW pod of gates.

Unless you have hours to waste, I doubt any airport restaurant is worth all the hassle of switching terminals, long walks, multiple security checkpoints/etc. Look at the official MCO website to find out the food choices in the terminal you will be using.

Not at all - the terminals are not connected except by the terminal link train and you’ll have to do security 2x. A & B are the domestic terminal while C is the new international terminal.

Summer House is a chain so maybe there is one in your city?
Not totally international as JetBlue flies domestically out of C and there are other international airlines still flying out of A and B.

No doubt. I had looked into it as I really dislike the lounge in Terminal C but its really not an option.
Since I mostly fly with Jet Blue I don't really have another option
MCO lounges are so lackluster for the number of travelers that go through. I'm a Delta girl and that SkyClub there is the worst one I visit.

MCO lounges are so lackluster for the number of travelers that go through. I'm a Delta girl and that SkyClub there is the worst one I visit.
Don't disagree, and sort of understand as well - it it mostly a tourist airport from my point of view. I don't expect a lot.
My issue with the one in Terminal C is anything beyond the lowest possible quality alcohol that you have never heard of is a charge. They have to give one free option per category and its the cheapest thing they could find. they also charge for mixers other than soda and juice - so $5 for the crappy tequila to be made into a margarita with a store bought mix.
They also charge for "better" food. This is the same lounge for first and business class for most of the Airlines in the terminal and they get the same options to pay more for anything decent.
Yeah - this really irks me more than it should I know.
At least I can get a Jack and Coke at terminal A and B and some very basic food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter