Summer Incentives

The next round of incentives beginning 5/30 will be:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Direct points at the flagship resort for $161 per point (after MB) on just 150 points is… a great deal.

And if you ever sell, they’ll be unrestricted to the OG DVC resorts.
Honestly, I’m debating it vs VDH given that VDH is still over 200/pp before MB and is restricted. I’m guessing VGF will be the last unrestricted resort they sell (vs Aulani but they will be selling that forever lol)

Summer Incentive with Welcome Home discount

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but there’s an additional $1500 credit if you’re adding on at VGF, AUL, or RIV at the 150 point level and have a trip planned this summer. (see attachment) These combined credits with Magical Beginnings are so tempting!!
How does this welcome home discount work? If I buy on the last date of the promotion, when do I need to complete the trip before it expires?

Last edited:
I’m wondering how the welcome home discount works as well. We have a trip booked for August, but it is a split stay with one night at Wilderness Lodge and two nights at Boulder Ridge with our points. We are planning to go to the Halloween party, so we might not even buy regular park tickets.

Direct points at the flagship resort for $161 per point (after MB) on just 150 points is… a great deal.

And if you ever sell, they’ll be unrestricted to the OG DVC resorts.
This morning I saw new listings from the board sponsor offering a stripped until Dec 2024 VGF contract for more than that. Feel sorry for any resale buyer at those prices.

My guide said any booked reservation. So I don’t even think it needs to be on points. It also includes cruises.
I wonder if I can ask my guide for the extra discount even though we don't have a trip booked because I'm pregnant and due smack dab in the middle of the summer, which feels like a solid excuse. Wish me luck!!!!! 😂

Does that include already made reservations on other contracts, or does it have to be on the new contract?
I asked for clarification and was told “any planned reservation”. I told my guide that my next reservation isn't until February, 2024. He responded “any planned reservation!”. He’s a seasoned guide…been there since the beginning.

I asked for clarification and was told “any planned reservation”. I told my guide that my next reservation isn't until February, 2024. He responded “any planned reservation!”. He’s a seasoned guide…been there since the beginning.
Lol, they are not strict about it at all, when I inquire before you could also get it up to a few weeks/months? after a previous trip. It could be any Disney or non Disney hotel. You probably could just photoshop a picture of you next to the castle and they will give it to you!

Last edited:
Lol, they are not strict about it at all, when I inquire before you could also get it up to a few weeks/months? after a previous trip. It could be any Disney or non Disney hotel. You probably could just photoshop a picture of you next to the castle and they will give it to you!
I had just been there two weeks ago, asked if that would count, and my Guide said it had to be a future visit for this one. I gave her one of our upcoming reservation #s and that worked.

We just bought APs for the family, have a planned trip in Oct, and are thinking about spring break 2024. Meanwhile, I've been worried about how many points I will need to borrow this next year as we make use of those passes.

With the various promotions, it looks like it's roughly $161 per point when buying 150 VGF points direct. Addonitis is very, very real.

Now just to find that $25K lying around somewhere... 💸

I probably don't want to know the answer but when was this Welcome Home credit available?

Also, I'm guessing it's only one per person? What if you wanted to do 2 150 point contracts? Can you get the credit twice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter